30: Reunite.

Ending at chapter 30 seems rather satisfying. I'm also sure I don't have a lot of times in the future so I'm gonna piled it up here and end it. Thank you, thank you so much for giving this book a shot. I'm still not good at writing and i'm trying my best to be better. 

Thank you for all those votes and thank you too for leaving comments which letting me knew what you feel of my story. I love you all, so much. 

I'm really sorry for the late.

---

I rang the doorbell by the door that I knew so much. The simple white door that I used to come in and out through, the familiar sound of doorbell rang sent nostalgic into me. Many flashes of memories came into my mind but they all gone by the time the door opened from the inside, and there stood an old lady with soft sign of wrinkles on her face. Even with all the wrinkles, she still looked so young and cheerful.

I saw how her face looked shock for awhile before a smile formed on her lips, the smiles that I missed so much. I wanted to hug her right there and then, but I don't want to scare her more. To see unknown guests on our doorsteps, who wouldn't have frighten ?

'I miss you, mother.' I said internally, biting my lower lips to hold back the tears. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand wrapped my cold one into it. I looked at him and he smiled an reassuring smile. I nodded at him with a little smile before looking back at the old lady in front of us.

"Hello, Mrs. Bisognin." I said, almost choking onto my own surname. 

"Hello.. Can I help you with anything ?" she was still cautious with us. I took a deep breath to hold back the sob that forming in me.

"Can- Can we talk ? Inside ?" I stuttered, afraid if she didn't want to let us in. But I knew her too well to know that she wouldn't dare to do that to a guest. She was too soft for that.

"Yes, come in." she said ever so slightly before giving us space to come in. I looked at Jungkook beside me who was looking at me, and to Haeri's parents who stood behind us, smiling softly as our eyes met. I nodded at them before the four of us entered the place that was once I called 'home'.

We sat on the couches as my mother went to the kitchen to prepare the teas for us. I wanted to jump off the couch and went to help her in the kitchen like I used to, but she still didn't know who we were. We invited ourselves here without giving her any notice so I knew how shock she was now, but she didn't let it get over her to be kind to others. 

"Here your teas. I'll call my husband, please wait here." My mother told me and skipped upstairs before I could say anything. My heart beats fast at the thought of my father. The serious, emotionless father I've been missing to see. Although he was the reason I couldn't grasp what I wanted, but I still love him. 

A few minutes later, the couple came down the stairs. My eyes caught my smiling mother and I smiled slightly before my eyes fell onto the smiling old man behind her. I felt like my heart stopped at the sight. 

My father, who was never smiling, was smiling ?