7: Unintentional development

Our house wasn't that big. The place was just a simple two-storey house with a very unique design. The pavement, which were a route to the front door, were filled with various and beautiful kind of flower that still haven't bloom along it. If I take care of them with love, maybe it will bloom beautifully like their owner.

The front yard were decorated with enormous kind of exterior. I personally love the swing that situated at the corner of the yard, which I could see the passerby that walked in front of our house. The view wasn't that seen but I still could see a tad bit of them.

Also, there's a view that attracted my attention. The beautiful view of a tree shading the swing under it, its beautiful, especially when the sun shone from the right angle. 

Thinking of it, I think its time for me to start drawing again.

Ever since my real father forbidden me to draw and forced me to handle the business that's been running since the great-grandfather, my drawing skills have became so dull. Also the fact that this new body just woke up from coma, its going to take long for me become good at drawing again.

I took art course during my high school. I'm someone who's really good when its come to creativity and physical activities. I love to draw, playing sports, do people hair, and so on. My only weakness is when it comes to using my brain. I can't math.

I snapped my head back when I heard someone called my name. I saw Jungkook and his mother were looking at me, calling me inside from the front door. I smiled before heading toward them.

"She loves it." I could make it out what his mother said from afar. I saw he smiled sheepishly before heading inside which already opened, that's mean my mother already inside. 

I closed the door before following them to the living room. The interior were well furnished, but plain. The color was only black and white and I don't feel any close to what I felt outside. I love colorful interior and exterior- or anything colorful in general.

That was also the reason I bored to death in my room back in the mansion. Everything was filled with black and white, suit with her who doesn't have many expression.

I looked around, trying to hold myself from making any unamuse look. As I sat beside my mother who already sat on one of the sofa, I saw her fishing into her purse and brought out her phone.

"What are you doing ?" I asked her. She glanced up to me before focusing back on her phone.

"I'm calling some of our maids to come and keep the house clean and cook for the both of you." she looked at me and Jungkook before continuing what she was doing. I looked up to Jungkook and I saw him did the same to me. 

"Eomma." I called for her, stopping what she was doing with my hand gently. She looked up to me, taking her aback by my sudden calls. I felt a little scared to say my thoughts after looking at her piercing eyes. I know she wasn't mad at me, but she always glares. 

"W-well, we don't need maids, right Jungkook ?" I beamed, glancing up to Jungkook who already put a puzzle look on him. Seeing him like that, I decided to continue.

"I can take care of the house, the cooking, everything technically. I'm a housewife now and I'm gonna be one." I looked into her eyes, trying to convince her with my sincere thoughts. Its making me so bad that it wasn't all sincere, all of them were half-truth.

"What ? You don't know how to cook." she let out an airy chuckle, thinking what  I said was absurd. I bit my lower lips.

It's true. The Haeri she knew doesn't know how to cook, heck, she would be the one who called for the maid I'm sure. I don't know what to say afterwards. I needed to be at home without any maids to make my plan work.