20: Confession.

I stood tall in front of a mirror, examining my outfit. I wore a simple blue dress that hug my body perfectly and a pair of cream colored heels that matched my skin. I combed my hair straight and let it fall behind me. 

I twirled my fingers around the end of my hair as I thought about the strange offer Jungkook had asked of me. It was the first time he genuinely asked me out not because of the act or me feeling down, but just the two of us having fun. I'm curious of what he has in mind but I'm pretty excited as well. My heart won't stop beating at the thoughts. I want to smile so bad but I held it in, which was a fail obviously. 

I put on a cute earrings to both of my ears and a bracelet around my thin wrist. I fixed my hair a little as I examined my reflection on the huge mirror. I smiled as I satisfied with my already beautiful self before taking the purse on the desk and walked out of the room. 

I walked towards Jungkook room while biting down my lower lips to stop myself from smiling. I couldn't help it but to smile since I was too excited and eager to see what he has for me. 

I knocked on his door after hesitating for a few seconds. My fingers and toes curled as I waited for him to open the door. Not long after, he opened the door looking so hot. His hair was still looking glassy with water while already in his outfit. I then surprised since I didn't expect he would open his door wide for me, indicating me to enter his room.

"I'm almost ready. Wait inside." he then left the door for me to enter to grab his towel somewhere in his room. I eased my breathe before entering the room while looking around. It never change, still the same. I stood in the middle of the room, didn't know what to do while waiting for him to get ready.

"Sit there first. I still have to finish something." he pointed at his bed with his finger before sitting before his computer to finish that something. My heart felt like exploding when he pointed at his bed. 

I went there slowly, embracing myself as I about to sit on the soft mattress, and I swore my legs were shaking when I felt myself completely sitting on a bed where he always sleep. I felt like melting to the floor. The fact that he used the bed to sleep and now I'm sitting on it now makes me want to jump in excitement. 

I waited and waited with my hands gripped hard onto the mattress while watching him typing onto the keyboard and would move his mouse from time to time. His focus on the work he was doing was so sexy. I could watch him all day doing that if he allows me so. 

"I finished. Let's go." his voice snapped me out of my daydream and saw him taking a hoodie and put it over his head. I became flustered which made me abruptly stood up from the bed while watching him rushing here and there to get ready. He just dried his hair with his towel and let it messy. He picked up his phone by the computer and walked towards me as he looked at me. My heart thumping hard against my chest as he made his way to me.

"Come on." he said softly as he wrapped his big hand around my wrist, pulling me gently out of his room and towards the front door. I didn't know what to do so I let him pull me to wherever he went.

We went towards the city with his car. I still remember how he does with the steering, tapping it rhythmically with the music on the radio while singing it under his breath with I still could hear it. He still looked sexy and he was in whatever he do. I don't if I found myself lucky to have him or not. In my situation, I would say its unfortunate.