23: Hunger.

Still short chapter with a little bit of 18+ ahead. I want to end this story early since I'm going to be sooo busy in the future. Please bear with me.

---

Jungkook p.o.v

I looked down to my attire, a simple jeans and a white t-shirt. Since it was only my mother's house, I don't think I have to think hard on my outfit. I looked at my watch as I was waiting for Haeri at the last steps. Thinking about her makes me want to smile.

Ever since I realized my real feelings toward her, I finally could see the real side of her. My eyes took in how cute she actually was acting around me. Her face would blush instantly at my small gestures. The way she pursed her lips when she's thinking and looking away while blushing, makes my stomach excited. I felt like I could watch her everyday. 

She was like the opposite Haeri before she's in coma. It's bad of me to say it, but I actually thankful of the effect the coma gave her. She used to judge me so much, I feel like she hated me with her guts. The way her ice cold eyes piercing through me whenever we were forced to act, I couldn't stand it. I felt so small around her. 

But the her now, so vulnerable and adorable, I couldn't even do anything without thinking about her. I would remember her small gestures, her voice, her smiles- she was perfect. Too perfect for me to be exact. I smiled as the image of her smile went into my head.

"Jungkook ? i'm done." I heard her angelic voice from upstairs. I looked up and if I didn't compose myself, my jaw would drop at the sight of her. After the coma, her taste of fashion also drastically change. She looked more up-to-date, and everything she wore always so coordinate. Right now, she was wearing a simple white dress went down to her thighs. Her hair was wavy, falling down on both of her shoulders. She wore a heels that screamed summer. 

She became more revealing, a good revealing. I mean, not that old-fashioned dress anymore. She became more trendy and up-to-date, and more glowing. The smile on her face making her whole outfit perfect on her. 

"Jungkook ?" I heard her soft voice called for me, snapping me out of me daydream. I looked at her and saw her beautiful pair of eyes looking at me confusingly, which was really cute. My eyes then fell onto a pair of pink, glossy lips, perhaps been put some chapstick which made it more kissable than it should be. I licked my lower lips as I remembered the kiss we shared not too long ago.

I could never imagine the best kiss people would had, but I can bet for sure that the kiss I had with her was the best kiss in the world. Her soft lips suddenly became so addictive, I want to kiss them all day. 

Thinking about them, my body move on its own, leaning down to her and gave her a peck on her lips before my hand snakes to her hand, holding it. I saw her reaction again, getting all red and hiding her lips behind her slender fingers. I smiled at how cute her reaction was. She looked all flustered and vulnerable. 

"Let's go ?" I said before pulling her with me towards my car. I opened the door for her before I went over to the driver seat. As I sat down, my hand instinctively moved to turn on the ignition first, to the a/c and lastly, the radio. I mouthed the song that came blasting from the radio and carefully start driving.