13: The truth

Ayy thanks for teh 50+ rate biatch. Rate more, comment more, share more. I desperate. Just kidding. Enjoy reading!

(One of shigatsu wa kimi no uso OST started playing, and I cried (。ŏ﹏ŏ) )

---

I went back to the entertainment building with a lot of foods in my hands. They were also for the boys as well, I am that kind. It's not my fault that Jungkook gave me too much money only for myself.

I struggled, but I manage. I forgot the way back to this place so I asked people for direction. People kind enough to tell me the direction especially this one hot dude that offered me a help to carry these foods until the dance room. I was suspicious at first, but he insisted and went inside as if he knew the way to the dance room. I was sweatdropped. 

"H-hey- wait." I tried to catch up to him who walked weirdly faster towards the dance room. Why does he not wait for me ?!

He already opened the door to the dance practice room, a smile of excitement grew on his lips.

"Hey, sunbae-nim!" he exclaimed as he entered, which made me stood there, dumbfound.

Sunbae ?

"Oh ? Gikwang-ah." I heard Namjoon voice sound as excited. I entered the room after him and everyone looked confused.

"You came together ?" Taehyung asked as his eyes traced down the plastics we have with us. 

"Y-yeah. He showed me the way back here. I kinda.. got lost." I told them, blush crept across my face. I felt a gentle tugged at my hand, makes me looked up. It was Jungkook who took the plastics from my hand.

"For us ?" he asked. I nodded at him with a smile. He then put it in the middle of the room.

"Come on, Gikwang. It's too much for us. We need you to finish the rest." Jungkook joked, a huge unfamiliar smile spread across his face. I was taken aback as I saw the smile that I've never seen before.

It was beautiful, him with a smile like that. 

I went to sit beside Jungkook as the boys gathered around the foods I got for them.

"These are delicious! Thanks, Haeri-ssi!" J-hope exclaimed as he scoffed down the food, chicken, into his mouth. I giggled as I watched him. 

I turned to look at Jungkook to see him taking out tomatoes out of a burger. I furrowed softly as I kept watching him taking them out.

"You don't like tomatoes ?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Ani." he said. "It's for you. You don't like tomatoes." he added without looking at me. I once again, taken aback by his action. 

How did he know I don't like tomatoes? I never told him or ever eat something involve tomato with him. Does Haeri dislike tomatoes too?

Aside from that, this boy never ceases to surprise me. 

"Wahh, our maknae is a good husband." Jin exclaim with a smile as his hand playfully patted his back. Jungkook didn't faze and just continue with what he was doing. He then put the burger back in place and put it in front of me which placed a plastic, "Here you go." he said.

"T-thank you." I felt like my face was on fire. I didn't dare to look up just to see all of the boys' eyes were looking at us with knowing, teasing smile. I felt like hiding in a hole. It was embarrassing, but Jungkook didn't even give a damn about it. 

I hate that he faking the affection easily! 

Yet again, I can't do anything about it but experience pain by myself.