" He apologized genuinely and honestly which can be seen through his eyes clearly. He wanted to hide his tears so badly from me that day but I saw them and I never had saw him in such state." Piyu said and Rads listened silently to her too stunned to say anything.

" You know what's the worst thing is?" She asked laughing bitterly while tears flowed from her eyes again and Rads just looked at her.

"Dad told me that his father died 2 years ago.....exactly at that time when we left him. I ran away to New York and you two also broke ties with him because of me. And in that situation when he is all alone, when he needed his friends to console him, when he needed a shoulder to cry on, when he needed a friend to support him......we left him. We left him all alone in such a miserable situation because of some stupid fight between us." Piyu broke down sobbing badly and Rads also started crying hearing the whole thing.

" He needed us. He needed his best friends. He needed me. I am such a bad friend. I left him because of some stupid girl has put a misunderstanding between us. But still he apologized me, he begged me to talk to him once, he cried to apologise me." Piyu cried vigorously.

" He didn't even mentioned about his father for once also with me and whenever someone takes his father's name he just walks out silently unable to bear the pain. How much pain he must have gone through alone? How much pain he must have went through to handle and maintain his company all alone after his father?" Piyu said silently crying looking afar.

"Tell me Rads if what he had done was wrong then what we did was right?" Piyu asked her who is also crying with her.

" He was manipulated and did a mistake but we also unknowingly made a big mistake." Piyu said to her.

" You are right. We were angry and hurt while taking that decision and we didn't even look back at once also. We did made a mistake." Rads said wiping her tears.

" Yeah and we cannot do nothing about that now. The least we could do is to be nice with him." Piyu said to her.

" Yeah you are right, all I have done is being bitter towards him." Rads said looking down embarrassed.

" It's because you didn't know all this. There is nothing for you to change Rads just be yourself with him like before that's it nothing more and nothing less."  Piyu said smiling at her.

" And that goes for you too." Rads said smiling.

" No, I can't. Being myself with him ignites those feelings and emotions which I had buried deep inside long back and I don't want to bring them back." Piyu said smiling sadly.

" But you....." Rads get cut off by Piyu.

" For now I am maintaining a professional relationship with him that's it like smiling and being formal and it's better to be like that for both of us." Piyu said sighing but smiled at rads assuringly.

" Okay.....as you say, now we should go to his office right." Rads said sighing starting the car.

" Yeah Rads, we will be working in his office from today as we need to manufacture the designs." Piyu said and they started going towards Khanna Industries.

******

On the other hand Sameer is happy that his Piyu will be in his office for the first time but now he is worried as they said they will be here by 9 and now it's past 11.

Whole team is present here but they aren't. He thought of calling them but didn't because he doesn't want to push them if they don't want to come here.

Just then there was a knock on his door and he told to come in.

The door opened and he felt relieved to see them standing in front of him.