Nar.5

SEULGI

"Seulgi take care okay and please be home before our flight okay?" my mom said.  I just nodded.

"Or after you hangout with your friend just directly go to the airport I will just bring your stuffs" my mom added. well the latter sounds nice so I agreed with it.

"Mom don't forget about the gifts okay, those gifts are for the girls" I reminded her. 

"of course sweetie, I also bought some for them" she said and sat in the sofa to tie her shoelace.  she will go somewhere with her bestfriend that is now living here. 

My phone beep and I check it. Its a direct message from Jimin. 

'I'm here' ' okay, I'm coming' 

"Mom I'm heading out now" I said while combing my hair with my fingers.

" Wait for me, lets go down together" 

6th floor 

5th floor

4th floor

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! 

3rd floor

2nd floor 

We went to the front desk area first so that we can leave our room card there.

"Honey what's the name of you friend?" my mom ask 

"Jimin" I said. I'm really nervous this would be the first time that me and Jimin will go out. I always wish for this moment to happen and now its really happening!!!

"oh they have the same name with your favorite idol" Mom knows how much I adore Jimin., and I'm thankful that my mom is so supportive with my modelling and my fangirling life. MY MOM IS THE BEST!

"mom Its park--" 

" OMG KANG SEULGI I THINK ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!" my mom cut my word. and she point the person in the our front whose leaning on his car. its the most handsome guy Park Jimin. 

He wave his hand, and my mom looked at him and to me. I went to him

"Hi!" I said shyly. 

He smiled and  I swear my heart melted with his eyes smile.

" How are you?" he ask. " I'm good, how about you?"  I said. 

I heard my mom chuckled and I remember that she is still with us. 

" oh mom I thought you will go out with your friend?" 

"yes I will but aren't you gonna introduce me with your friend?" mom said as he looked at Jimin. 

"Good Morning Madam I'm Park Jimin" Jimin said and he offer his hand. 

my mom accepted it and she looked at me, he mouthed 'you didn't told me about this!' she smiled to Jimin

" Hi I'm Seulgi's mom, please take care of my daughter" 

"Mom!" 

"of course madam I will" Jimin. my heart flutters so much!!

"and also can you send her to the airport later? our flight will be at 9 pm, is it okay?"

"no problem!" he answered

"I'm going now Seulgi and Jimin" and she went to the car the she rented. 

"I'm really sorry about that, its okay if you wont send me to the airport. " me. 

"no its okay, I also want to do it" he said and he open the door of his car. 

"thanks" I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Where do you want to go?" 

"uhm" I didn't finished my word because that I feel so embarrassed my stomach growls!!!

"hahahaha lets eat first" he said and he started the engine. 

he keeps giggling. 

"ya stop laughing!" I really want to die right now!!!

"I'm not" he said but he keeps laughing. 

"ah seriously!" I said and I pouted. 

" that's so cute of you baby"

what?