Fake Poeple.

Sandra eyes lit up when she saw me. She stood up.

"Honey you came." She says.

"Not for you." I say looking at my brother waiting for him to take me to see West.

Amelia stood up. Here eyes were puffy due to crying. .

"Channel you came. I'm happy for that. Do you think we can talk one of these days." She says. "All of us."

She was suggesting I would talk to mom, Myra her and my brother. Which Myra gave me a smile. I still can't believe she was my best friend at one point and turned her back on me.

"No." I say.

There was really nothing to talk about with me. All that I have is horrible memories. I am pretty sure if I wasn't who I am now. They would still treat me like dirt.

"Am i going to see West or not?" I asked. I have a dinner with my family and pack gathering/ party in two day that I have to help decorate for and plan with my Luna and mom.

"Yes right this way." Says my brother. Walking me to West's Room.

"Why is everyone here." I ask.

"Dad might not make it til firday." Says my brother choking up.

That's sad for... them.

My brother opens the door for me to get in the room. When i walk in I see West connected to Machines. He looked weak...very weak.

He opened his eyes when he saw me. It brought a smile to his face.

"My little girl." He says. His voice is weak.

"Hey West." I say.

"I've missed you my daughter." He says. "I've asked your brother about you. He said you are in a relationship with the Alpha Hybrid Alaric."

"Yes Am i."

"Are you happy?" He asked.

That surpried a little. He never cared about how i felt.

"More than you know." I say truthfully.

He smiles at me. His eyes start to tear up.

"That makes me happy." He says. "I'm afraid my daughter that I don't have much time on this earth but I wouldn't feel okay with myself leaving without telling you how proud I am of you and how much i love you. I know I wasn't the best father and god know how much I want to go and change the way I was with you. I hope you know that your father has always and will always love you."

I didn't know what to say or do.

"You are one of my greatest accomplishments." He says now breaking down. "I'm so sorry. All I want in return is your forgiveness."

He grabbed my hand and held on to it. Here was the man that used beat me just because I would get one of my siblings mad or put me outside of the house everytime something went wrong in this house hold and he found someone to blame. He used to denie me food for whatever reason. Or made me at one point eat from the ground... humiliating me. The constantly abuse.

"No." I say taking my hand away. "Worry about saying your final goodbyes to your family which doesnt include me. It never included me."

He was crying.

I grabbed my purse that I had and pulled out my checkbook.

"What are you doing." He says.

"I'm writting you a three hundred thousand dollar check for all the things expenses that you ever hand for me in my life."

I didn't want to feel like I owed them anything. I put the check on the side of the bed.

"Alright there you go West." I say. "Enjoy you final moments with people that love and care for you because that's not me."

Sometimes forgiveness shouldn't be given.

With that I got up and left.

--------------
The next day...

I sat here laughing with my friends. Due me tripping and falling in the pool all because I was helping decorate and set up for the party.

I have not seen Alaric for what seems a lifetime but he said he has a huge surprise for me.

Yet I still don't know what this 'party' is.

Mom and Dad came walking outside where I was now drying.

"Hey you two should have seen her fall!" Says John still laughing.

My parents had grim expressions.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Your Father West has passed." Says my mom.

"He did?" I asked.

I couldn't believe it.

West is gone.

My mother and father nodded.

I didn't know how to feel.

He's...gone.

---------------------------

This was a sad chapter for me to write in a way.

What do you think about Channel not forgiving her father.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S