From Homeless To Finding A Home

I woke up with a headache. Because of the partying and drinking last night. Thankfully I was in my own bed. I stood up I saw John, Josie and Lucy passed out on the ground of the room.

I took an Advil. It helped cure my hangover. I order breakfast for everyone on room service.

Once my headache felt better I took a sip of orange juice as I waited for everyone to wake up. That's when Daliza walked in her buisssness suit taking on phone.

"I'm talking numbers." She says over the phone. "You want her to promote your product but you are giving me a really small number."

I rolled my eyes. I love her so much but she never gives herself a break. I'm going to have to give her a vacations without no cell service with a bunch of hot men.

"Alright then no deal." She says getting frustrated. "She's a very high in demand artist."

When she said that John came walking into the room wincing in pain due to the hangover that he had along with Lucy and Josie. They looked a whole mess. Not that I looked any better but thankfully my hangover is gone.

"I felt like I've been hit by a truck." Says John sitting down in the table. I hand him the pills for him to take. They all passed them down to eachother.

"I can't believe we got so wasted." Says Josie.

"Speaking of wasted can you go get me my favorite tea from Starbucks?" I ask. In which she nodded standing up.

"Let me take a shower first and I'll go."

In which I nodded.

Lucy looked at her self in the mirror. Then she groaned. Putting her head down.

"I feel and look homeless." She says.

In which I shook my head.

"Looking and feeling homeless is a whole different thing." I say stretching.

I needed to shower and have some more sleep. So I can be fully rested when I go perform.

"Have you ever been homeless?" Asked John drinking some water and eating him pancakes.

"Well."

.....

Ten years ago
Once i got my ticket to New York. I went on the hunt for jobs and nothing. I went around the big city to any place that was willing to offer jobs. Yet nobody was willing to hire me.

That's when It hit me. I had no place to live nor did I food. As I walked around the city. I sat on a bench looking at the people with their kids walk by laughing and talking.

I'm practically homeless. Where am I going to sleep tonight? I didn't eat because I didn't want to waste any more money. Money is spent so quickly.

I found a news paper stand where I bought a local newspaper for fifty cents. It's where they put announcements from what I've seen in movies and what not.

That's when I found a shelter on the newspaper for werewolf and human teens. Yes this is what I needed.

I took a cab to the shelter it was big. According to the newspaper many celebrities fund this shelter for the youth.

When I walk to the door of the shelter there is a woman in the front desk.

"Excuse me?" I say shyly.

"Yes how may we help you." She asked nicely.

"I'm homeless for the moment and need a place to stay can you please help me for tonight?" I asked.