An Understanding

"Put me down you womanizer." I yell as Alaric walks out the club with me over this shoulder.

"Shut it princess." He says.

As he walks over to a car in which he sits me down. He closes the door instantly. I try to open it only to see he has it on child lock. What the fuck!

He gets in and drives away from the club with me inside.

"What is your problem!" I say my anger towards him was very evident.

"Tell me yours." He says completely ignoring my question.

"I asked you first." I say crossing my arms. "You know what take me home now."

"I'll take you where I want." He says.

"I guess I'll call an uber then." I say. "I honestly have nothing to say to you."

He chuckles.

"Princess your face expression speak a thousand words." He says. "You are jealousy of the Harem."

My heart beat went up.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I say. I was lying but I was hoping he wouldn't catch up on the lie that I just told.

"Really Well then let me refresh your memory. You came to one of my pack house while I was on my way back from a buisssness trip then from what I am told you saw my harem and left as soon as you come. I call you to talk about things and you are not willing to hear me out princess. Which leaves me with very little options." He says.

"So kidnapping me was the way?" I questioned him.

"It's not like you were having the time of your life." He says.

"How did you even know where I was?"

He looked at me for a second. Oh god he was beautiful in his manly way. If that was even a thing.

"You firend John told me?" He says.

John? Oh that little traitor.

We got a mansion. Which is not the pack house but it seems to be his own personal home. I was not going to get out of this car. He going to have to take me home.

He gets out of the car once he parks then opens the door for me to get out. I which I stay inside with my arms crossed.

"So this is what you want to do." He says with a grumble to his voice.

Bet.

He ends up picking me up and carrying me to the mansion. I tried to make myself very heavy to make him put me down. Yet that didn't even help at all.

He opened the door and sat me down on his couch.

"We are going to talk about a few things." He says grabbing a chair and sitting down in front of me.

"You didn't tell me you were taken by a lot of women." I grumbled annoyed. I was upset about that.

He runs his hand through his hair. And shakes his head.

"I didn't feel like you needed to know about that because my harem is not of importance for me." He says as if it's no big deal.

If I could beat him up I would. I would jump him hard.

"Those women are there for your needs!" I say. I can't get mad. I have to remind myself about that. It's not like he's my boyfriend.

He like my man that's not my man but is my man.

"They don't take care of my needs." He says seriously and sternly. "I am half vampire which mean I am also a coven leader usually all vampire coven leader have harems it shows in a way their sense of power."

I was angry. I don't want him with anyone even if it's just for show.

"You know what Alaric i have to go." I say standing up. Once I thought things somewhat thought. Who am I to get an explanation. "You can have your harem. It's not like I am anything to you, just a burden."

All he's here to do is to protect me. Nothing more and nothing less. I am no to him. Who do I think I am coming into his life questioning him on what he has and does.

It's better to walk away.

I've done it before and I'll have to do it again.

I was ready to get out the house until he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. Which ends up with me falling on his lap.

I signed. No no no. He can't be doing this.

"Princess I already made up my mind on what I want with you." He says with his deep voice into my ear. "You are not going to just walk away once something that you don't see fit happens."

I hands were on his strong chest. I loved being this close to him. And he knew it.

"I don't know you." I say.

"You don't?" He says. "Tell me Everything you know about me."

"You name is Alaric, you are a hybrid Vampire and Werewolf, you have a whole harem, you don't get along with Roman, and you are also trying to fight the rougues." I say quickly. "You little to be in your thirties which is much older than me."

"My Name is Alaric Lancaster. I an over three hundred years old. I started my pack a hundred years ago with involve immortal species of all types, my mother died giving birth to me and father got killed for being with my mother and procreating me. I have no companion but that might soon change, I can get angry easily and kill with no remorse. I've done things that are unforgivable in my past. I was raised in the wilderness with a human old lady that found me. I had to constantly fight to prove myself. I've been alone for two centuries until I found help fallen and destroyed immortal. That when I slowly started to get my pack. Let's not forget you are my imprinte did you seem to forget about that Channel?"

He just dropped all this information on me. It's a lot. I didn't think he would.

"Now your turn." He says laying s kiss on my neck. Which have me goosebumps a over my body. He was willing to listen.

Alright he wants to know me...okay.

"My name is Channel Dela Rosa. I am very famous if not one of the most famous people in the world. My family when I was younger mistreated me a lot. I was told I shouldn't have been born due to my inability to shift. Roman my mate rejected and ended up being with my sister. I begged him to be with me. I begged my father and mother not to let my sister be with my mate. I've been humiliated time and time again. I ran away... found myself a new family who loves and cares for me just the way I am. Now here we are. Oh and I forgot I'm twenty 25."

He's going to realise I'm a broken person and walk away.

"You mate is a fucking idiot." He says. Looking into my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because he let you go knowing you were meant for him." He says he pulled me closer. "To bad for him, you are now for me and I'm not letting you go."

With that his lips touch mine. It was magical and beautiful.

"You want something to do with me?" I asked shocked.

"More than something princess. I wanted it all." He says.

"What does this mean for us?" I asked. I wanted confirmation that there is an us.

"You are mine princess only mine." He says.

I smiled and giggle.

"Well in that case the Harem has to go." I say. He chuckles.

"As you wish."

--------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S