The Bad Guy

"We need to know when you are coming back to the city. Remember we have to get back to that studio." Says Daliza through the computer. "Have you written anything?"

I haven't been writing at all with all this chaos going around me. It has been a week that I've been here. All I could think about was Alaric and occasionally Roman but that's because he's been constantly trying to get me to go out on a date with him or always trying to get near me.

Yet Alaric I haven't seen him at all. Which I find upsetting.

"No I haven't." I say. "I just really need a break at the moment."

"What?" Says Daliza shocked. I rarely take breaks this long. "Please don't tell me you are getting back with your mate."

"Eww no I'm not doing that." I say as I let out a frustrated sigh. "It's... just I'm in a confused situation."

"Oh dear is there a guy you like?" She asked.

"There is but I feel this connection with him. It's unexplainable." I say

"Okay we are going out tonight." Says John walking in my room.

"I'll talk you later about it Daliza." I say quickly closing my computer.

"Where?" I ask.

"Well I found out your little hybrid crush owns a bar near by and it is rumored that he is there a lot so i was think we could stop by." Says John.

How would Alaric react if I went to his bar? Would he be upset? But I do need anwsers from him.

I'm deliberately going into the hybrid den. What could go wrong

"Yes let's go." I say getting excited.

In which John smiled.

"I knew you where going to say yes. That's why the limo driver is set to take us once I get your make up done." He says.

Once we were both done getting ready we walked out the room. That's when Roman came down the hall with out of shirt which showed off how fit he was. John fanned himself.

"Lord have mercy on our souls." He mutters.

"Where are you going Channel." He asked.

"Out." I didn't like answering him as if he was my dad.

"It's not safe at this time at night. Especially at the brink of war."Roman scolds me.

"Yeah I'm not going on foot plus i have security so I'm fine." I say walking past him.

I walked all the say to the door when the Luna of the pack looks at me up and down.

"Where are you going dress like that channel." She says with a disapproving tone. Oh god I do not have time for this.

"Out."

"That's not a way for a Luna to dress like that." She says judging me. I really don't like her.

"Well thank God I'm not Luna material." I say to her letting her know I still hold a grudge towards her. With that I walked out which was a little chilly outside. My security opened the door so I could get in the car.

I'm what you call billionaire material.

Okay I'm just flexing at this point.

"I don't like the Luna." Says John as the car drove off. "She only wants you to accept her son out of interest."

It's clear as day what she wants. All she cares about are appearances. Which at time can be really disturbing.

When we arrived to the bar it had people outside smoking and making out. My security opened the door.

So much for trying to be low key. People outside the bar gave John and i looks.

"Isn't she that famous girl you see at all those fancy events." Says a woman to another trying whisper.

"She also with that other pack." Says another person as we walk into the bar.

Immediately everyone stops what they are doing and turn their attention to John and I.

"What are you doing here." Says a man with blond hair and red eyed stopping us. He looked deadly if messed with.

"We are here to hang around. Heard it's a good bar." Says John. Trying to calm the situation. Everyone around seemed tenced having me here.

"What are you doing here princess?" Says a deep low voice coming from a Conner of the bar. Where Alaric was sitting in. "Didn't I tell you not to do anything stupid?"

What? I didn't think coming here was stupid but I digress. I needed him to anwser some questions.

"I wanted to talk to you." I say.

"Little rich girls like you can't be around late at night like this." Says the Blond dude in a mocking tone. John and I glared at him. What does having money have to do with anything.

"Come here." Says Alaric.

Without a question I went all the any to where he was. Everyone made the way to me. My heart was beating fast the closer I got to him. The way he was looking at me made me tingle all over.

Alaric gave a hard look to everyone in the crowd. Instantly they all started to talk to each other and mind their business.

"What do you want Princess." He says smirking at me.

"What did you mean when you told me you felt some type of way about me for a long time." I asked.

Alaric chuckled. It was sexy the way he did. I blushed.

"You are taking about how I imprinted on you." He says.

Wait what? Imprinted on me?

"What do you mean." I asked.

My heart was beating as he leaned forward. Even sitting down he looked to be me height let alone standing up.

"That night I found you crying. I subconsciously imprinted on you. It's as close as Hybrids can get to getting any type of mates."

He's my mate aswell.

Oh shit.

"So you are my mate?" I aksed.

He leaned back in the chair. As he looked away for a while.

"In hybrid terms yes, you could be my mate." He says confirming it. So my questions went to my head.

I could?

"Why did you walk away." I asked.

"Because you already had a true soul mate it is with who you should be with." He says.

"You don't seem to be affected." I say.

"Because princess I imprinted on you doesn't necessarily mean we have to be together. It just means I have to protect you." He says.

"Do you not feel it?" I asked.

He got really close to me and grabbed my hand. In which sparks errupted.

"You mean this?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our faces and body's so close to eachother.

"You shouldn't be here princess, remember I'm the bad guy." He says.

That's what Roman told me but I don't want to listen. Because I just a week or so I found myself always thinking about Alaric.

"So what?" I say wrapping my arms around him. I didn't care there was people around us. To me it was just him and I.

That's when our lips touch. And we both got lost in the kiss.

I want him.
-------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S