Two Alpha's

I woke up. To the sound of knocking coming from my door. I groaned as I got up to open it.

It was John who had his things ready for glaming me.

"This early?" I questioned. I admit I'm so sleepy. Last night was hard to sleep especially if you have Roman standing outside your door at 4 in the morning telling you how he couldn't sleep. Like what the hell did he want me to do about that.

All I did was ignore him and went back to sleep. Which was easy and I didn't know why. I mean we are soul mates and sure I felt sparks but they weren't as strong as they were when I was younger.

But Roman looked as if he is getting the mate bond at full force. I did feel like little tingles of excitement but they weren't for Roman...

"Earth to Channel." Says John brushing my hair.

"What?" I say.

"I was saying that your mom and dad were talking about how the Alpha Roman and your Alpha are going to be meeting with a alpha hybrid which from what I heard they are rare." Says John bring my hair up to straighten.

Hybrids are hard to conceive let alone Alpha's. Usually when someone from different species procreate the fetus either the genes of the mother or father usually never mixes.

Hybrids are make the world a little nervous though due to them being very stronger and very short temper.

"Alpha Hybrid did you say?" I asked. I've never seen a Alpha Hybrid.

"Yes girl from what I heard your mate is not to fond of him. Apparently they have a lot of tension." Says John.

"First of all he's not my mate. And second why do they have some sort of tension?"

John shrugged.

"Beats me."

------------------------

Once I got done getting ready for the day. John and I went to get some breakfast down stairs. Where sitting there was Roman, my mom and dad.

Roman stood once he saw me. Which he grabbed a chair so I can sit but I decided I wanted to grab my own chair and sit down far away from him.

John was holding in a laugh. Which made me smile.

"Honey have you went to go see you your father?" Asked my dad.

"No." I say serving myself pancakes.

"He's been asking for you." Says my mom.

"I'll go later. John and I want to go motorcycle riding." I say. They have this neat place to ride motorcycles safely. Well John is going to be riding a motorcycle I'm going to be riding a four wheeler.

"Channel." Says Roman. Which makes me stop eating and look up at him. "I was hoping you and I could have a walk through the garden once I'm done the meeting today."

I looked at john who couldn't seem to hold it together and burst out laughing. Which made me glare at him.

"You gotta love his determination." Says John laughing.

No you don't.

"I don't think so..." I say feeling awkward about this.

My mom and dad look at eachother. And they get up from the table and take John along with them. Are they serious right now.

Roman comes closer to me.

"I'm not taking no for an awnser." He says looking into my eyes.

"When I say no, I mean no." I countered. I said what I said. "So please stop what you are trying to do because it's not working."

"We are mates Channel. You and i were made for eachother." He says.

"Maybe you should have took your own advice ten year ago because no matter how much you try I'm never going to be your mate." With that I stood up and walked away.

Then stopped and turned back. I picked up my unfinished plate of pancakes which had Roman lifting an eyebrow at me.

"I'm still hungry." I say then walking away.

"You are mine Channel." He says.

"Gross." I say.
-----------------------

"I can't believe you are treating him so bad." Says John handing me a helmet for my four wheeler. "Do you not feel the mate bond. Does it not make you weak to your knees?"

If the mate bond didn't make him weak to his knees ten years ago why should it make me?

"I mean yeah the bond is. Like the small sparks and all but weirdly they are not as strong." I say.

"So you'll never give him a chance." Asked John.

"No. I wouldn't."

I feel like I wouldn't be ever be able to let go of the grudge that I have toward him and what he did to me. And a relationship like that isn't going to be any good or healthy.

"Alright lets ride." Says John as he went fast and i in the little four wheeler went slow.

When rode around for three hours. Until John stopped. Which instantly made me stop. I stood off my helmet. There was Roman and this man... very much a man standing there face to face with eachother are of they were having a face off.

Then stopped their attenion fell towards me.

Our eyes connected.

My heart seemed to have stopped for a second. Then start up and best fast.

Bury that sadness in the moondust.

That rang through my head.

That's when it hit me. This is the man that kept randomly popping up in my head.

He's the one that saw me crying.

His name is Alaric.

My body and soul felt like it's was tingling and sparks flew. He looked wild and rough.

A man.

Danger was all about his aura. I wanted to touch him.

He held no emotion in his face when he saw me. Did he not remember me or know who I am.

Could it be Alaric the hybrid?

I stood in front of both of the men. I felt so tiny well I was tiny but at this particular moment I felt extra short.

"Princess." He said.

I want him.

-----------------------

Sorry for any mistakes but school just started but I'll be back on uploading by the weekend.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S