Back And Unbothered

"There you go." Says John finishing my hair. "Now You look sexy and fierce."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. John is always trying to do the absolute most when it comes to dressing me up.

"Well thanks but we have to go before it gets really dark." I say standing up.

My heart was beating fast at the thought of facing all of them again. My emotions were everywhere.

The bodyguards put all our things in the car. And we stared our journey to my old pack. I texted my mom and dad in our group chat that I'll be there in ten minutes.

Our car got stopped entering the territory by warriors.

"Who are you." Says one of them.

"We are here with the Lester Clan." Says my bodyguard on the driving side of the car no one bit Fazed by the warriors surrounding the car. "Who's There in the car."

"You shouldn't give a fuck." Says the bodyguard.

"Savage." Whispered John.

I rolled my eyes. As I rolled my windows.

"Hello I'm Channel Dela Rosa." I say. "And my pack is waiting for me."

The warriors looked starstruck at the sight of me. I noticed that these guys were in my school when I was younger and they also used to make my life impossible.

"Channel it been a long t-time." Says Richard. "How have-"

"Can we go through or not?" Asked John cutting him off.

"Y-yes of course the Alpha and your family is waiting for you." He says with that the window rolled up. The territory brought me a lot of memories as we passed by.

"Is that your old family?" Asked John as we reached the Alpha's personal pack house.

There stood my Alpha and his Luna along with my mom and dad who also stood along with my mother, sister, brother and his mate.

Next them also stood the Alpha and Luna of my older pack with Roman. Shit he looked strong and handsome as ever.

"Oh Lord he's something." Says John fanning himself.

That still doesn't take the ugly that's inside of him. The car parked. I had on my designer sunglasses on. My bodyguard came to open my door. In which John got out first.

I felt everything go in slow motion. As I took my bodyguards hand to help me out.

Everyone's eyes were on me. Yet I didn't pay them any attention. As I walked to my mom,dad, Luna and Alpha.

I smiled at them.

"Hey mom and dad." Says hugging them.

"Alpha and Luna I missed you two." I say hugging them both.

"Like wise." Says the Luna.

"How's life Channel?" Says the Alpha.

"Amazing." I say.

"Well let me introduce you to the Alpha Michael and Luna Gabriella and their son Alpha Roman." Says the Alpha sounding awkward.

"Channel your back." Says Roman as he couldn't believe that I was standing in front of him in the flesh. He took a step towards me.

"You don't say." I say giving him the least attenion.

I gave a small nod to the Alpha and Luna of my old pack out of the small respect that I had for the tittle not for them.

"And well you already know these people." Says my Luna looking at Kendra my real mother in dissapointement and disgust.

Kendra walked closer to me with tears falling down her face.

"My baby." She says to me.

I look around to see who she is talking to. Because it sure is not me. She's never once called me that when i was younger.

"Hello Kendra." I say I could see the hurt on her face when I call her by her name and not mom. She looked st my mom then at me. I looked at my brother and his mate also at my sister.

"So where will be staying?" I ask my mom and dad.

"You and you top pack members will be staying at my private pack house." Says Roman who looks at me as if I was the light of his world.

"You mean your parents private pack house." I said trying to be petty.

"It would be put pleasure you have you stay there." Says Luna Gabby smiling warmly.

Bullshit. She's never treated me all nice and shit. Freaking gold digger. I didn't smile at them.

"Lead the way." Says the Alpha of my pack. We were about to follow the Alpha when my brother spoke up.

"Channel we would like to have you visit dad. He misses you and to stay and have dinner." He says.

I wanted to say no but dad gave me a look. Which basically told me to be nice.

Myra looked at me with tears in her eyes. Why is she crying. Fake ass friend.

"I'll visit West at one point." I say unbothered by all of them. Hurt crossed both on my brother and mothers faces.

My sister looked at me up and down. We both had a mini stare down. I wish I can just slap her one day.

I walked away following mom and dad. Everyone got shown to there room. Roman was trying to get closer to me as the rooms where shown.

"We going to sleep." Says mom closing the door.

The Alpha showed John his personal room. One of my body guards set his things in. While the other bodyguard had my stuff.

"I'll show her the room she'll be staying in." Says Roman to his parents. In which they nodded and walked away.

"It's nice to have you back Channel." Says Luna Gabbys bitch ass. "A true Luna."

I wanted to laugh. Oh hell no. I remember she said that thank God I wasn't choosen to be a Luna because I'll ruin everything like the packs name. What's with the was kissing.

I didn't acknowledge what she said.

Roman lead me to a private wing of the pack how that had two door right next to eachother. He opened one of them. My bodyguard put my things in.

"Will that be all Miss Dela Rosa?" He asked.

"Yes thank you." I say nicely.

With that he left to go with the rest of the pack warriors. Here it was just Roman and I.

"Why did you leave." He asked.

"I'm really tired and not in the mood to deal with this." I say crossing my arms.

"You are my mate." He says stepping closer.

"Can you not go in my personal space." I say.

He stoped instantly. He looked confused.

"Who room is that?" I asked. Looking at the one across from mine. I'm so tired.

"Mine." He says.

"I'm really down now." I say walking in my room.

"I'll never be done with you." He says as I close the door in his face.

--------------------------
SORRY FOR MY MISTAKES.
Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S