His Woman

John POV

Oh shit. That's all I could think when Alaric came back to Romans pack drenched in blood and dragging a man who had a missing arm back.

Alaric is a complete beast. Alaric through the man down on the ground. I couldn't help but wince.

The man groaned in pain. We all looked around. I found myself snuggling into Roman. Which was totally not on purpose.

"What's this?" Asked Roman.

"Speak." Says Alaric to the man.

The man was looking straight at Natasha. Who I return looked nervous.

"Madam?" Says the man.

Oh shit. Then it dawned on me. This bitch Natasha has been working with the enemy the whole time.

"You know her." Asked Alaric point at Natasha.

Oh this just got juicy. Because this bitch got busted. Oh I'm going to enjoy this.

"She's one of the masters Mistresses." Says the injured Rougue.

"He's lying." Says Natasha.

"Is he?" Asked Alaric in a deadly voice. It sent chills through my body. This guy is no joke. "I can here your heart beating so fast as if you are scared for your life."

Natasha stepped back.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She says. Alaric grabbed her by her hair and brought her to her knees.

"Tell me the fucking truth." He says.

Natasha started crying.

"I didn't have a choice. Bencio found out about your relationship with Channel and knew the only way to really get to you is by making her his. So he sent me to make a wedge between the two of you." She says while crying this bitch is really spilling all the tea. "So I manipulated the memory that I showed you. Channel never kissed Roman."

Oh shit. Alaric closed his eyes. I bet he's feeling stupid. Poor channel was accused of cheating. All she ever did was love Alaric.

"You are going to pay for that." Says Alaric in a demon like voice. Then slit her throat with his claws.

"Bencio is at Velra Castle that's is where he has miss channel." With that the injured Rougue died. I'm a way I felt bad.

"You all can either join me or stay here like cowards." Says Alaric. "I'm going to get her back."

Lorena was crying. It scary to think about Channel being kidnapped by a complete psychopath like Bencio. He's known to be ruthless.

"I'm going." Says Roman. Roman turned to his beta. "Get the warrior ready. We are going to war."

"Can I go just as an observer?" I ask. Which made Alaric shake his head and sigh.

---------------

Shit my heart was beating so hard. Why the hell did I chose to come here. All these men all transformed into beast. It was scary. Alarics men were terrifying nothing compared to Romans out Channel's Alpha's men.

Alaric was transformed into his hybrid form which whoever is brave enough to face him good luck to them because they are literally sacrificing their lives.

When we got near the Velra Castle it was very heavily guards by rougues and second I could here music from a far. They were partying?

That's when Alaric walked towards the Velra Castle with no fear what's so ever. I could never.