"I'm not following, Melanie." Tiara my sister said.

I knew it was going to sound crazy, but it needed to be said.

"Kassie, you told Tiara and I that he knew where you were. Maybe he's been following or has something that tells him. But, there's something else. I know I sound crazy for thinking this but maybe not." I said letting out a sigh.

"Say it, Melanie. It's fine." Kassie said with fear showing on her face, it was like she knew what I was going to say but needed it to be confirmed.

I let out another sigh, running my fingers through my hair know that this was even making me uncomfortable.

"I was thinking, that when I was home. I noticed someone was out there and so did Dalton. He likes to play games, he likes his own twisted games, he likes to have us thinking that he's watching all the time. We were part of his collection right Tiara?" I said the word Collection left a nasty taste in my mouth.

I noticed the look that crosses Tiara's face, she narrowed her eyes and looked to be in deep thoughts

"Yes, we were all apart of his collection. He even gave us names." Tiara said which had my skin feeling like it was on fire.

Kassie's eyes widen, realization hitting her all the way. "No.," she said looking at me

"Wait a second girls, I'm not understanding what you mean. I'm not following help me follow here. Princeton & Mr. Caravalli are you two following?" The Captain of the precinct asked us.

I saw Dalton and Mr. Princeton, Shaking their heads.

"But, how. There's no way he could have done it, I was not alone. There's no way he could have done that to me without me knowing." Kassie said looking at me with a scared look.

Just knowing I most likely looked the same way bothered me.

"He likes playing games," Tiara said as her eyes widen.

I saw as my sister stood up, the chair she was sitting on falling back from the rush motion of her moving, she started to freak out.

My heart dropped at her scared expression.

"Where, where could he have placed it. Where is it?" Tiara asked checking her body.

Everything started unfolding and looking at the two girls. Looking at Tiara and Kassie freaking out had me scared.

This was serious, I am Melanie and I went through something so horrible, something I can't remember but something I know I should fear.

"Girls tell us!" Dalton yelled. I looked at Dalton and noticed the distress on his face that broke my heart, I didn't want to say it but I had to.

"We're part of his collection," I said.

"Melanie, baby you're not part of his collection. Stop saying that." He said which had me curious at his choice of words, did Melanie say that before? Did I come across something before and said that.

"You don't get it. I don't know how he got to Kassie, but I know he must have done it to Tiara and Me when we were trapped where he had us. I may not have any memories but I put it together." I said

Tiara was in Kassie's arms whimpering.

Dalton was giving me a confused look.

"This maniac knows where we're, he knew where Kassie was. he knew where I was, heck he knows I woke up from the Coma, he knows that we would be here, he knows we're here right now and he's not worried about not knowing where we're because we're part of a collection and what do you do to something that's part of your collection? Something that you don't want to lose?" I asked looking at the people in the room

Chris Princeton eyes widen and he let out a growl that sounded like an animal, my eyes widen at that. The captain eyes also widen, a look of shock crossing his face as he looked disgusted.

I moved my eyes to look at Dalton expression, his affected me the most. He looked furious.

Kassie spoke. "You mark them if they have value to you. You mark them in this case, you chip them." She said in a soft voice but was heard loud and clear.

"I nodded my head.

Everyone was on the same page.

"Yeah, you chip them with a tracking device so you know where they're all the time. You're able to tell they're part of your collection. So truthfully. Tiara and I never escaped. We're part of his game still, I don't know what caused that accident I got into, but something tells me it has to do with something similar to this." I said Dalton shook his head,

He looks like he had enough, I knew he wanted me out of here.

There was no way he was going to have me here now.

"This is fucking insane. Captain, how was this missed?" He asked the Captain.

"This wasn't my case before, I don't know it was miss before but we're going to get onto it." The captain said.

I saw Kassie shaking her head.

I had another question on my mind that needed to be answered.

"That's not what you should be asking," Kassie said causing Dalton to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're asking the wrong question," I told Dalton, looking at him with a sad look.

"Where is it, where the fuck did he put it?" Tiara said moving in Kassie's arms, trying to look at her body the best way she could.

Fear crossing her face.

"Where the fuck did he put it," Tiara yelled and I looked at Dalton.

"He chipped us and none of know where the chips are," I said

If none of us nowhere the chips are, that means we can't find it and if we can't find it. That means he has the upper head.

But something deep inside of me told me that maybe I knew, maybe I found out where the chip was.

But I can't...... I can't remember.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Damn, So the guy who had Melanie and Tiara kept captive, chipped them. So that means.... he knows where they're all the time.... So basically they never left, he's able to reach and take them anytime. Wow, Anyone else wants Melanie to remember? Because may Melanie found something out? Hmm

Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu