006: f i r s t m o r n i n g

so to recap, seokjin burnt the eggs, namjoon broke a glass, yoongi had nightmares and the rest of them were still asleep.

well at about 14:00 the rest of them started to wake up.

since they all didn't know anyone they just ignored each other's presence and freshened up.

-
they all sit at the table, munching on bread and half an egg.

"so how is the food?", seokjin asks with a hopeful smile at the table.

"this isn't really food...", jimin mumbles as he chews the smallest bit of his egg.

"what do you mean this isn't really food? i had to work with the bare minimum in the kitchen-"

"after burning seven eggs," yoongi cuts seokjin off, earning a glare.

"i mean we would have had one big egg for each and everyone of us, but now we all have half an egg and you don't even have an egg. no one asked you to make all seven eggs at the same time-", yoongi continues.

"shut the heck up yoongi."

"make me, oh wait don't do that, otherwise i'll look like trash like you," he smiles as he innocently eats the last bit of his bread.
-
after brunch, no one really communicates with each other, feeling intimidated, also they were busy with their own lives. yes they live in a flat together but they all don't know each other in any way.

it soon became five in the evening and seokjin decides to leave the flat. namjoon sees him leave but doesn't decide to ask any questions.

after about what seemed like five hours, namjoon hears something very weird outside the flat door and gets distracted from reading his favourite book.

he was known for having a very 'naïve mind' (note sarcasm).

he gulps as he places his book down and walks to the door and peeps through the peep hole. only to see no one but still hear the source of the weird sounds behind the very door of the apartment.

"oh no... that person better not be doing what i think it is out there," he says as he opens the door.

the very sight was shocking at first. but then the reaction changed.
-

"i still can't believe you decided to bring a sack of potatoes from the store to the apartment," namjoon laughs as he sees seokjin applying ice to his feet.

they were sat at the table.

"whatever,"

"also you shouldn't really moan when you're in pain ya know-"

"then what should i do, laugh instead?", seokjin asks as he massages his feet.

"i mean someone would've called the cops if they heard you seokjin hyung,"

"well i could care less. with my pretty face the last thing they'll do is call the cops, but call me in," seokjin smirks only to find a disgusted namjoon judging him.

"ew no. don't go there," namjoon says as he walks off, leaving seokjin at the table.

"wait you can't just LEAVE AND NOT SAY BYE-"

"I JUST DID!", namjoon shouts from the couch.

-

hi guys! 👋🏻 namjin chapter for you guys.
i'm actually so unmotivated to write. lmao sorry if it ain't up to your standards!