004: f i x i n g t h e b e d s

how they actually got home was a mystery, because they took at least four hours.

no one actually picked out a bed at ikea, so namjoon had all the pressure to pick one when ikea started to close. jungkook wasn't really any help for namjoon because he was just standing there clueless as to why namjoon was screaming in pain whilst taking two heavy boxes.

it was only after jungkook decided to think, that he realised that namjoon must've had some rusty old bones and couldn't handle the weight. so he helped namjoon after namjoon was pretty much done with all his life decisions.

namjoon lived by the life principles of "try something new everyday" and let's just say he decided not to live by it ever again.

as of right now, they're in the apartment with two huge boxes, the size of jimin.

"so are we going to fix this now or..-"

"duh. i need a bed and if i don't get it then you're all going to die," yoongi says bluntly as he walks off to his 'claimed room'.

he starts fantasising about where 'his' bed will go and how he won't let anyone touch the bed.

the others are left in shock and seokjin just scoffs and takes one box from namjoon and bashes it on the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?", yoongi shouts as he runs out of his room.

* (the asterisk is important, read till end thank you!)
"our beds. and you ain't getting a bed if you don't help to fūčkīńg fix it, so i suggest that you put your fūčkīńg attitude down or else you aren't getting a bed at all," seokjin says genuinely done with 'mr.boss' and his attitude.

they haven't even met and that guy is always 'me-first-then-you', at least that's what seokjin thinks about yoongi.

yoongi has his mouth wide open mainly because no one ever out-swore him in his life, if that even is a thing. the other reason was because, he actually didn't think he was someone with a lot of attitude. he never realised that he came off like this to people, especially strangers. well they can be considered as strangers because, they haven't even lived together for twenty-four hours.

he stumbles as he walks towards the boxes, jimin and taehyung look at the floor while jungkook has his eyes wide open, namjoon has his mouth stretched out with his eyes closed and j-hope just taps on the boxes. seokjin has a glare as he sees the smaller figure walking up to him.

"i wasn't not gonna help," yoongi states as he doesn't look at the older guy in the eyes.

"yeah whatever," seokjin says as he tears open the box.

-three hours later-

"what the actual-"

"why is this a bunk bed?"

"WHO SELECTED THE BED?!"

"who didn't select the beds, huh? yeah all of you. who selected the only bed available?! yeah. ME-"

"so now we're gonna be a bunch of kids who sleep in bunk beds, great, just great you egg-head..-"

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU WERE JUMPING BEDS IN A STORE WITH THAT HYPER KID-"

"m-my name is hoseok, actuall-"

"whatever. YOU AND HOSE PIPE WERE JUMPING ON BEDS-"

"i-it's hoseok, ho-seok,"

"NOBODY CARES!"

the bickering just never stopped.

-another two hours later-

they eventually fixed the beds, eventually. mainly because namjoon kept breaking the frame (God knows how), however they ended up sleeping on the floor. they were too tired to actually have the strength to climb up ladders and bicker.

they didn't even realise that they didn't eat.

-
T H E  B E H I N D  T H E 
S C E N E S  O F 
'S E V E N  D O R K S':

(*a/n: okay so here's where the camera shīt comes in enjoy!) (the asterisk basically means that this is when the BTS of Seven Dorks come in so yeah... confusing? Yeah ik it is)

"he's always up in his own business. it's always up to him, and it's like- it's just annoying. like can't you adjust to the rest of us? oh my god, he's just so selfish," seokjin says as he stares at the camera. yeah he found out about the secret cameras in the house but he, being him, kept it a secret until now.

he tried turning them off, tried covering them with a piece of cloth, only to learn that the cameras can move and he just gave up after a few tries.

-

hi guys 👋🏻, so i'm trying so hard to actually publish chapters but i feel like this book is crap all together so...

thanks for the love guys and just reading it! i really feel like it makes my world spin.

love you guys!

❤️