002: r o o m s

"so you mean that we're basically going to have roommates?", asks seokjin.

"yeah, well there aren't many roo-", replies hoseok.

"how many rooms are there..?", this time, it's namjoon questioning hoseok.

"umm... two,"

in a span of four seconds yoongi, taehyung, jungkook and jimin all run of towards both the rooms, leaving a confused namjoon, a scared-to-bloody-death seokjin and another scared-to-bloody-death hoseok who happens to be clinging onto the side of the scared-to-bloody-death seokjin.

yoongi reaches the door of the first room, first. taehyung then bumps into him, which results to them both falling into the room. yoongi, face-down.

jungkook reaches the second room after yoongi reached the first, and had a small guy running behind him towards the second room.

"okay even though i'm on the floor, this room is mine. i've claimed it so don't fūčkīńg try to make it yours, taehyung," says yoongi with his voice muffled.

"ugh, gawd-get your filthy hand of off me you... female-dog," continues an aggravated yoongi.

"actually no, then you'll touch the floor of my room and then say that you've claimed it."

taehyung already finds himself off of yoongi as he looks confused with yoongi's words.

"what?", yoongi scoffs as he finds himself standing.

"i'm a... female?" taehyung's look going from confused to unreadable.

"i said female-dog..-"

"that doesn't really help,"

"i know. it's not meant to, taehyung." yoongi says as he smirks.

meanwhile, jungkook actually opened the door instead of falling into it face flat and just stared at it.

jimin joined in and well, let's just say that they had a staring contest between themselves and the wall. waiting for the first person or object, since the wall is in the competition, to speak.

after a few seconds jungkook came to the reality that there was nothing in the room. literally.

"are we sleeping on the floor or something?", he asks to himself, however jimin thought jungkook was starting a convo with him.

"haha, no i don't think so. we're probab-"

jimin was cut off by jungkook's sharp action, which was an exaggerated gasp and a hand clutching his heart.

startled by jungkook's action he decides to continue what he was saying but he gets cut off again.

"as i was saying, we're probab-"

"THE HECK?!", jungkook and jimin leave the room to go into yoongi's "claimed" room, as he calls it.

they find a worried yoongi and an "i'm-so-confused" taehyung.

"what?", hoseok comes to the room.

"where's the bed? where's my pillows... which is also known as my girlfriend... where is she?!"

"hyung... it's an ob-", hoseok says quietly but hey, people love cutting others off.

"it's not to me!"

"i've been trying to tell yoongi hyung for the past three minutes that objects don't have a gender and they can't possibly be someone's girlfriend, because that's just messed u-", sighs taehyung.

"don't you talk like that about my girl you prick, she's my everything. you don't know how it feels to be loved," yoongi scoffs as he holds defence against taehyung.

"yeah how am i meant to feel loved from an object that has no feelings whatsoever-"

"she is my girlfriend,"

"hyung... it's a freakin object-"

"i can't believe you're going to try and make me accept the truth-- a lie, i mean,"

"hyung-"

"don't 'hyung' me, taehyung."

"can you guys just shut the eff up so i can speak something logical in this illogical situation..?", asks namjoon. well it wasn't really a question because he doesn't even wait for anyone to object or agree to his statement and starts to speak anyway.

"obviously as you guys can see, there's nothing in the rooms, so that basically means we're gonna have to go and start--"

"SHOPPING!", shouts seokjin making namjoon feel like ripping seokjin's tongue out but instead he finds himself rubbing his ears.

"...ugh, as long as i find my girlfriend in the store i'm coming," shrugs yoongi.

hoseok and seokjin smile like crazy, namjoon glares at seokjin from the side, jungkook stares blankly, jimin smiles slightly, taehyung just shrugs, still dwelling on the small fight over an object being someone's girlfriend.
--
hey guys! 👋🏻 i know it's only the second chapter but i would love some feedback!

vote or comment if you guys liked the chapter.

love you guys!

❤️