" Are they not Skis cousins too? " I asked feeling kind of nosey. It was weird to me though.

" I'll tell you about it later. " She spoke lowly before she went to her room as well. I wanna hear about it now.

I went down to the studio because some of the guys were down there with Ski. They weren't really working, just giving under the dimmed studio lights. A blunt was in rotation while they joked and talked about shit.

" Ayo, X. " Drugz said standing up to shake up with me.

" Wassup man. " I spoke, clearly uninterested.

" Me and Ski laid the verses and shit for VRBz, waiting on you brother. " he said taking his seat again as I nodded.

" I can knock that out after I talk to Ski real quick. Ski. " I said nodding my head to the more empty side of the studio.

" Yea? "

" Them two jits that were here with Satin a while back, are they your cousins too? " i asked seeming intrusive. I couldn't help it though, something about them both seemed off. I didn't want them around me.

Suddenly his whole demeanor changed and it wasn't too pleasant. " I wouldn't call them that but technically they are yes. Why? " he asked eyeing me from the side.

" Why wouldn't you consider them your cousins? " I asked not giving a shit about me pestering him about it. He does me the same way when he wants to know about something badly.

" They both did something really fucked up but Stainz doesn't know. She was away when it happened so we never spoke about it to her because they're so close and shit. I'm regretting it though. " he said lowly. I could practically see steam flowing from his ears so I decided to leave it alone although I wanted to know what they did. I nodded my head taking in what he said he left without a word.

" Wassup with the track Jahseh? " Drugz asked as I started to leave the studio.

" I'll have it done later today. " I muttered and made my way upstairs. Coming up, Satin's company was just leaving. That was fast.

" Laurenn don't forget to send me the pictures. " Satin yelled out the door. Laurenn's response was inaudible as Satin started to close the door. When she turned around she jumped and clutched at her chest seeing me so close behind her.

" Jesus Jahseh, what are you doing? " she asked relaxing a little. I stepped back away from her and shoved my hands in the front of my sweats.

" Do you remember anything else about the people who violated you? I need more details. " I said lowly not really wanting to bring the topic up. I wanted to get to the bottom of it though and deal with who I need to deal with. Satin sighed lowly and grabbed my arm pulling me to her room. She closed the door behind us and sat on her bed. She looked so tired it was almost cute.

" It wasn't much to remember. One was fat, the other was skinny. The skinny one seemed more like a bitch if you ask me and I could've handled the fucker if he was alone. He was way taller than me though. I noticed that. " she spoke with her arms folded as she glared at the floor. I could tell she wanted revenge just as bad as I did. Which I couldn't blame her for, i was completely for whatever she wanted to do about this.