Chapter 5 <Esmeralda>

Start from the beginning

"You'd rather me refer to you as master, right? That's what you said, right Magnus?" I asked with a taunting tone.

Magnus breathed in and out slowly, heavily. He stared at the road ahead of him and the car went back to being silent. I only snickered and turned away, looking out the window, watching other cars pass us by from time to time. My eyes began to droop and I found myself opening and closing my eyes within minutes. Every time my eyes opened groggily, it would be a different setting. The drive seemed pretty long to me and I began to grow tense when I realized we were pulling into an area with more trees. I sat up fully and frowned.

"Where are we going?" I asked tiredly, turning to Magnus. He kept his eyes on the rode before turning to me with a dark smirk. But it wasn't a seductive smirk or a charming one. It was an intimidating, scary smirk. He reached out and grabbed my face roughly.

"Back to hell, Esmeralda." Father?

"Ah!" I screamed as my eyes snapped open. I felt firm hands wrap around my arms and I was yanked up from a laying position. I panted heavily and a couple of tears slipped down my face. My eyes darted around frantically as my body urged me to lean away from whoever had me. But then our eyes met.

And then everything came back.

Magnus shushed me quietly and held me slowly to his chest. He didn't even utter a single word. He just hummed a tune I had never heard before. It made me really relax.

"You are alright Esmeralda. It was just a night terror," He whispered groggily in my ear. My head tilted to the side as he pressed his lips to my ear. He muttered sweet nothings and for a second I could've sworn he said that he'd love me better then any other person has before.

But then I snapped out of it. What am I doing? Who do I think I am? Oh right, I'm a whore. And he bought me. My parents left me. The whole time Carlos Alvarez had been forcing me to have sex, my parents secretly knew. They were probably watching too. I wouldn't be surprised, Mother and Father always knew ways to hide. I never knew how they did it but it happened.

So I pushed Magnus away, scooting back quickly. His eyes were glowing. Why and how? I don't know. But they were.

"Get away from me!" I snarled and stood. I finally realized that I was in a bed. I'm standing in a bedroom which was dimly lit with only one lamp and a the natural moonlight shined through the terrace doors which were made of clear and nicely designed glass. The room as a whole was a nice room. The walls were a dark grey, the flooring a dark waxed wood, and with it a large wardrobe similar to the one in his office bedroom. Then there were three doors. I'm guessing one of them led to the bathroom, the other led to possibly another closet, and the last one was the way out. I slowly looked back at Magnus. He never stopped staring at me.

He was shirtless, sweats hanging loosely on his hips. He was no longer sweaty and his hair looked like it had been washed a couple minutes ago. "Where are we?" I finally broke the silence.

"In my penthouse, the place where I live." He crossed his big arms while I continued to stare at him with a sour look.

"..." My lips pressed together unable to say anything else. What do I say after all that just happened. He decided to speak first.

"This is my room, our room. Esme." That nickname, I liked it. No one had ever used that nickname with me before.

"Our room? What do you mean?" I asked, finding myself wrapping my slender arms around my body. I hugged myself firmly and blinked before narrowing my eyes. He stood slowly, once again towering over me. But it wasn't meant to intimidate me, I don't think.

"It's our room. This is our bed. This living space, it's ours." He walked to one of the doors and opened it. There was a bathroom behind that door.

"This is our bathroom. You should bathe. I have numbing cream and painkillers for your ass," he said. I curled my lip upward in disbelief.

"I don't need that, but I'll take the bath thank you very much." I smirked tauntingly and walked to the bathroom. He watched me and growled under his breath.

"Fucking brat..." he mumbled. I ignored the weird sickness that overwhelmed my stomach as he said those words.

"Call me a brat all you want, I'm use to much worse," I forced a smirk upon my lips and tilted my head to the side in a taunting manner. Magnus stared at me with a look a couldn't even explain. And suddenly, the air was thicker. The only thing I did was slowly lose my composure and I looked away unable to keep the eye contact any longer.

I played with a necklace around my neck and slowly made my way into the bathroom. His arm shot out, block me. "I don't really have clothes your size, you might need to use mine. They won't fit very well, I hope that's okay," He hummed staring down at me. I could feel his eyes piercing into the side of my face as I kept my eyes to the floor.

"I'm not wearing any of your clothes," I seethed slowly looking up at him.

"Then sleep butt ass naked and wake up in the morning butt ass naked," Magnus chimed darkly with a glint of amusement in his eyes. My eyes widened slightly before a mustered up a scoff of ignorance and pushed his arm out of my way. I stepped into the bathroom and turned, slowly closing the door. Magnus stood in the doorway watching until it was completely shut. I slowly locked the door and sighed out in relief.

My feet sluggishly drug behind me as I walked across the bathroom which was acquainted with a large bathtub, a glass shower, three sinks and above those a large mirror stretching across. I stared at myself in the mirror and realized how hideous I looked. My face was blotchy and my eyes were blood shot. I let my fur coat cascade to the floor and I pulled off the rest of my designer clothing. It was like more weight had pressed down on me as I gazed at my body. I was skinny and petite and I barely had any abs. Just a flat stomach. Now I'm not sure why so many people fucked me.

Or maybe It was just because I was and am a toy to them. I spread my legs for them, I've been doing this since I could talk. I guess I really am a slut or a whore. Both. I'm just a little confused now.

"What should I do with myself?" A tear slipped down my cheek.

I don't know what to do with myself.