Condemned If I do, Condemned If I Don't (Final Part)

SCENE TWELVE: MASAKU INFIRMARY

Shikauhno's eyes flutter open. Her hair is plastered to her forehead with sweat.

She lifts her left hand and studies it, confirming her vision has been restored. She folds her hand in and brings it to her chest sighing in relief.

Shikauhno looks up and notices Saku at the foot of the bed. She is seated in a chair as her upper body rests on the bed. Her eyes are closed and the cup is in her hands. She appears to be asleep.

Shikauhno softly utters, "Saku?"

Saku slowly stirs from her nap and answers, "You're awake, welcome back."

Shikauhno nods, "Good to be back."

In Shikauhno's right hand something begins materializing into existence. Saku and Shikauhno both observe it expectantly.

Shizukana has appeared in her hand. Shikauhno raises it into the air and they both admire it. Saku mutters, "Extraordinary. Shizukana has finalized its existence not only in the spiritual world but in the natural as well."

Saku says genuinely, "I'm proud of you. We all are. We never doubted your capabilities; and most importantly it was your diligence that allowed you to triumph in the end. Well done."

Shikauhno becomes teary eyed, sets Shizukana down, and reaches to Saku for a hug.

"I really did it." Shikauhno cries out with joyful tears.

"You did." Saku confirms while giving her a motherly comfort.

Shikauhno holds onto her tightly, "I can fight now, I can help save people! Thank you Saku, thank you!"

"Shikauhno, I am overjoyed that I was able to be there for you. And I always will be so long as I have breath in these lungs. We are family and this is your home, never forget that."

They both pull away from the hug and Shikauhno nods while wiping her eyes.

"Now, what do you want to do with that?" Saku gestures to Shizukana. "If you wish, you can imbue Shizukana into an commonplace, everyday object. From a cane to a ring, to a guitar case like Nani's Angelus. The choice is all yours." She takes a sip of her drink.

Shikauhno looks around the room and sets her eyes on something. The camera doesn't reveal what it is.

Saku smiles, "That's perfect."

The scene turns silent although their mouths move.

Saku instructs Shikauhno.

Shizukana begins to disintegrate into a bright blue light. The soft glow radiates on both of their faces.

SCENE THIRTEEN: MAKU VS. SIDROC

As Sidroc holds the two swords in his hand he says, "When left, right, up, down, back and forward are all wrong, where else is there left for me to go? Nowhere other than where I'm standing now."

Maku takes note of his remark.

Sidroc plants his feet to the ground and brandishes his two swords in an awkward manner, both are held in the air, far from each other.

Sidroc drives his black sword into the ground. 

There is a ニ(two in Katakana) imprinted on the sword and he says to himself low enough that Maku can't hear. "Éenas-kyoukai. (ay-nas,  kyo-kai)" At these words, a white flame appears from the black sword and rushes past Maku. The flame disappears as quickly as they appeared.