The Quiet Storm That is My Heart (Final Part)

SCENE ELEVEN: 1:45 PM RYOJIMA-HEART, BLACK ONDA FESTIVAL

The camera is close up on a flier in someone's hand. The flier reads:

BLACK ONDA MEMORIAL FESTIVAL SCHEDULE

12:00PM-12:30PM OPENING CEREMONY

12:30PM-3:30PM FESTIVITIES

3:30PM-3:45 PM CORPORATE PRAYER, CANDLE & INCENSE LIGHTING

4:00-5:00 MARCH OF MOURNING

A news reporter is interviewing passing citizens.

Many people are gathered around laughing and enjoying festive activities. Every male in attendance is wearing black kimonos while the females are dressed in white kimonos; including children. Booths, food stalls, miniature games, and tables are set up. Incense hang on nearly every booth. Maku is standing behind a booth with an onigiri styled hat on.

There are three individual trays of onigiri on the table; they are individually wrapped and labeled, soy, pickled plum/umeboshi, or plain. There is a small sign hanging on the table that reads: ACCEPTS YEN AND USD.

A Japanese-American little girl notices Maku's booth and points, "I want to go to this one daddy!"

She eagerly pulls her dad over to it.

The father responds with a smile on his face, "Alright, alright."

They approach the booth scanning the onigiri. The father acknowledges Maku with a slight nod. Maku reciprocates with a nod as well.

The father asks his daughter, "Which one would you like honey?" The little girl points at Maku and spouts excitedly, "You're so tall!"

Maku embarrassingly smiles.

The father scolds her, "Don't point sweetheart." He then apologizes to Maku, "I'm sorry about that."

She continues in excitement, "How did you get so big!?"

The father reprimands her lightly, "Alright, that's enough."

Maku chuckles and replies, "It's a secret."

"Now tell the man which one you want."

The girl smiles and points, "I want this one!" 

Her dad says, "Alright that'll be two soy and one plain."

Maku hands the father two onigiris and one soy onigiri to the little girl.

The father hands him 1000 yen (about 10 USD) "Keep the change."

The little girl thanks Maku, bows, and walks away.

Maku watches the girl and her father meet up with a woman; the man hands the lady one onigiri and she smiles.

SCENE TWELVE: SPIRITUAL BIND WORLD

Shikauhno cautiously approaches the door at the top of the stairs. She places her hand on the door knob. She takes a deep breath and slowly turns the handle, cautiously walking into the room. It is brightly lit and completely pristine and bare.

The only thing in the room are rows of light horizontally aligned on each wall. And a blue ribbon hanging from the ceiling towards the right side of the room. On the left side of the room hangs a white ribbon.

Shikauhno curiously approaches the blue ribbon.

As she closes in on it the lights begin to flicker sporadically.