His mouth finally parts from yours giving your swollen lips a break. But his other hand keeps working as kisses down your jaw to your neck.

"J-Jungkook...." you pant. He pulls up to lock eyes with you "Do you know how long I've been waiting to touch you like this again?" His dark eyes send shivers down your spine, lust vibrating from his body.

He dips down deeper and attacks your breast with his mouth. Your nipples harden as you moan. Dance practice was no longer what you were thinking about. He lets go of your wrists knowing you're fully under the control of his touch. He grabs the straps of your bra and pulls them down forcefully to get better access to your breasts.

His soft lips suck on your left nipple while his hand massages the other. You bite the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from moaning in fear that anyone outside would hear. A whimper leaves you as Jungkook's teeth tug at your hard nipple.

His mouth leaves your sore nipple to attach itself to your lips again. He squeezes your hips before lifting you up and you wrap yourself around him. Swiftly he moves to the couch with you on his body as you sit down. You straddle his hips as you kiss him roughly, sucking at his plump lips.

Your fingers find the edge of his shirt and lifts it. Jungkook raises his arms as you quickly remove his black shirt and chuck it on the floor. You run your fingertips up and down his abs. He smirks at sight of you admiring his body and pulls you back to kiss.

"Baby.." he says in between kisses.

"Hm?" your too involved in his mouth to pay attention.

"Ride my thighs."

That grabs your attention. Your lips stop moving against his. You pause to look down at him and then down at his thighs. The tight leather material grips his muscle and his meat, making your mouth water.

"I've seen how you can move those hips." he says, biting his lip "Why don't you practice those moves on me?"

His hands rest on your bare thighs, you lean down to kiss his again and start to roll your hips against his. The friction causes Jungkook to groan into your mouth and he squeezes you thighs.

You break the kiss and grip onto his shoulders. You pant as you pick up the pace. Rubbing yourself over his hardened dick repeatedly as you feel yourself starting to become wetter.

"Uh, baby. Faster." he moans, his nails digging into your thighs and forcing you to move quicker. You grab a handful of his hair and grind harder. "Oh Jungkook!"

He smacks your butt as move your groin harshly against his. You feel something building up in your stomach. You feel yourself close to your release until....

......."I looove Jungkook's dick. I wanna eat it, suck it, lick it."

Hoseok's voice sounds from your phone as it vibrates on the couch next to you. "Lollipop! Lollipop! Lol-lol-lollipop!"

"What the fuck?!" You get off Jungkook's thighs abruptly, almost falling in the process, and grab your phone. Your fingers scramble for the silent button. When the disturbing ringtone finally stops you look at Jungkook and gulp.

"Uh, I definitely didn't know that was my ringtone. Hoseok, he uh, he-" you stutter out words for a solid explanation.

Jungkook gets up and takes your hands in his while chuckling sweetly "Babe, chillax. I've been living with Hobi hyung for around several years now. I'm used to the kind of things he does." He smiles gently down at you.

Your body eases and you blow out a breath, chuckling with him. While mentally murdering Hoseok inside your head for interrupting such a great moment, a slow revenge plan forms in your head as you smile sweetly at your boyfriend.

That boy better watch it.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: LMAO, I would like to apologize to the readers who were generally pissed off about that steamy scene being cut off like that, hehe.

I love Hobi, my baby. Uwu. 😘

 😘