All you wanted to do in that moment was disappear. But then another part of you tells you to stay and suffer.

You broke his heart, bitch. You deserve it.

And so you stay.

You watch Jimin expressing the full pain and anger into his singing and performance. The sight shakes you with guilt.

.

Past:

*warning*

*Mature content*

You absorb the music around you. The sound of your voice explodes from the dance studios speaker. Moving your hips to the beat of your new song.

It was a perfect song for you. The lyrics and soundtrack from your creation had been finished and perfected for your new debut song. Big Hit weren't so sure about you producing your own music at first, most companies didn't let their artists have the freedom to do that.

But after listening to your songs they praised and supported you through every step of the way. When you said you wanted to choreograph your own song as well they didn't dare stop you. They knew your dance would be at its best in your hands.

A wolf whistle sounds from behind you. "Damn, Noona."

You roll your eyes, already knowing who it was. You walk to pause the music before jogging to your boyfriend and hugging him. Your body springs onto him as you wrap your legs around his waist. He holds you and hugs you back, laughing.

You pull back and give him a long kiss "I missed you."

A grin breaks through and his bunny teeth display. "I missed you too, babe."

He pecks your lips before letting you down. "How was Japan?" you ask.

"Good, wasn't as fun as it would be if you were with me though."

Six months into your relationship and you still blushed every time the slightest complimentary words delivered from your boyfriend's mouth.

"I know." you whine, holding both of his hands and looking up at him with puppy eyes "But I had to stay back so that I could practice for my debut song."

He grins at your cuteness "Which I can't wait for by the way. I listened to all the songs you sent me."

"Really?" you move to the couch and grab your water bottle.

"Yup." he nods "I still think you should release a full album instead of a mini album though." he honestly states.

"Eh, the company's lenient but not that lenient." you shrug, taking a gulp of your water.

The heat from all the dancing you previously did builds up on you. You remove your top and fan yourself, leaving you in your revealing sports bra.

Jungkook eyes your actions, staring your chest glimmering with sweat. He'd never someone look so hot while sweating. An unexplained feeling grows inside him and he feels himself losing all self control. Without a word, he walks towards you and grabs your wrist. He slams your body against the mirrors, capturing your other wrist and locking both of them above your head.

Surprised by his sudden movement you gasp and he takes the opportunity to crash his mouth upon your open lips. Your lips intertwine with each others, tongues fighting for dominance where he obviously won. He kisses you with such need and passion that you made your knees weak. This was a feeling you could never get sick of.

"Jungkook..."

As much as you wanted this you had to practice. Your debut day was tomorrow and you made it clear Bang PD nim that you were definitely going to practice all day.