Jokes on You

Shelby loathed her twin sister Marissa. All their lives Marissa had been adored while Shelby was overlooked and ignored. Their parents had only wanted one child, little did they know that's exactly what they'd get tonight.
On Friday their parents went out while Shelby and her friends set up a table and seats in the garage, Shelby had told Marissa she'd be allowed to play a game with them tonight. Of course Marissa was overwhelmed with excitement for her sister to include her with her friends, Shelby never let Marissa hang out with her, her friends or even showed her the slightest affection. The table was set, their parents were gone, and it was time to begin the game.
Before they took their seats around the table Shelby whispered to her boyfriend, Stephen, "You did it, right? It's going to go off on Marissa?" Stephen smirked "for sure, when she pulls the trigger, boom," as he pulled out a Smith and Wesson .357 revolver. Marissa was more than shocked to see it "why are we playing with a gun?!" she asked. "It's not real" said Stephen "if it goes off on you, you're getting blasted with piss" he laughed a little harder than he should.
"Yeah brat" Shelby chimed in, she put the revolver against her temple "Just watch!" Shelby pulled the trigger, Marissa screamed. Shelby's body fell to the floor twitching as blood poured from her head.