Chapter Seven: Why a Huntsmen?

(Y/n)'s POV:

(Y/n): "The best possiable choice as our Huntsmen to shadow!!! Professor Oobleck!!" I shouted with joy holding on to Ruby's backpack tightly with sparkles in my eyes, the girl just stared at me with a "Are you serious!?" Expression.

Oobleck: "Thank you thank you, Mr. Valkyrie as always your spirit is high as ever, it will be needed seeing as you all opted to shadow a Huntsmen, on what is essentially a reconnaissance mission, which brings me to say those bags you have, won't be nessacery for we are not establishing a single base of operations, rather we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon, I've packed all of our essentials myself provided the airship, and readied the airship. And! Mr. Valkyrie remember it's DR. Oobleck, I didn't earn my Ph.D for fun, just for future reference." He said fast like always.

(Y/n): "Yes sir! Apologizes sir! Permission to speak sir!" I shouted in a soldier's stance.

Oobleck: "Permission granted."

(Y/n): "I have a nassecity in this bag, it's for medical reasons sir!" I said.

Oobleck: "Very well then, health and safety is always important, well then come now children, according to my schedule we are already three minutes behind schedule." He said as he zoomed to the airship.

Ruby: "Well..um I guess we're going to save the world with Dr. Oo-bleck, okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse." She said.

(Y/n): "Jeez y'all are such killjoys!" I said crossing my arms and shaking my head disappointedly.

Nora: "Save the world???" My sister said coming with the rest of her team.

(Y/n): "Norie!!!!" I said as I tried to go for a hug and she just flitched my forehead.

(Y/n): "OW! Why!?" I said grabbing my forehead in pain, she suddenly grabbed my ear.

Nora: "How dare you go on "save the world" missions without your dearest sister!! I'm hurt, sad! Maybe a little hungry, but that's not your fault, though, Ren!" She said letting go of my ear and turning to Ren as he turned away and huffed.

Jaune: "Sounds exciting, where are you guys going?" He asked.

Ruby: "Oh just outside the kingdom." She said.

Nora: "Hey so are we!" She said happy putting her arm over me as I grabbed her cheek and pulled it.

Nora: "Ow! That hurts!!" She said as I let go.

Pyrrah: "Ren and Nora wanted to shadow a sheriff of a nearby village." Pyrrah said.

Ren: "We set out tommorrw." Ren said.

Neptune: "Then you guys can party with us tonight!" Neptune said coming out of nowhere with Sun.

Neptune: "We're shadowing a crime specialist! All inner-city detective stuff, we get junior badges." He said asJaune looked at them with sparkles in his eyes.

(Y/n): "That's lame! We're shadowing a Huntsmen and we're going to slay an army of Grimm!" I said as they all looked at me and my team in envy.

Sun: "I'm not surprised honestly, I mean normally we'd go to the city with you guys which usually means explosives and junk but we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's you know normal." He said.

(Y/n): "Normals lame!" I said as Neptune got on his knees.

Neptune: "Please don't murder our man pride like this!" He begged.

(Y/n): *Sighs* "Fine your spared..for now." I said as he gave me a hopeful smile.

Neptune: "Bless you o' strongly one." He said.