Chapter Five: Dancing/Fighting

(Y/n)'s POV:

Today was the day of the dance, I tried to get up from my bed, but suddenly something or rather someone was gripping my arm hard, I looked over to see Blake sleeping soundly, I slide my arm out of her grip to not wake her up, the poor thing needed her sleep.

I got up and did my morning routine, and got dressed casually, I walked out of the bathroom and saw all my girls still sleeping, it was a heartwarming and funny scene, it was only a couple months ago I met them and now I just can't imagen a world without them, I went up to each and gave them all a forehead kiss, but as I got to Yang last, she grabbed my head and full on made out with me, to my shock, she pulled back making a rather loud pop.

Yang: "Damn, I really needed that." She said smiling, as I blushed red, she got up and stretched.

Yang: "So why you up so early?" She asked.

(Y/n): "I'm going to go rent a suit." I said as she stared at me for a second confused.

(Y/n): "For the dance.." I said as she smiled widely.

Yang: "Oh! Right sorry I forgot the dance!" She shouted waking Weiss and Ruby up.

Ruby: "I'M UP!!!" She yelled falling out of her bed.

Weiss: "WHO?! WHAT?!" Weiss screamed also falling out of bed but before they could hit the ground, I superhumanly fast put noise canacaling headphones on Blake, they all just looked at me weird.

(Y/n): "For the sake of her having a good night at the dance, let's make sure she has a good morning." I said as they nodded in agreement and went to the bathroom and came out ready for the day rather fast, we walked out of our dorm and stumbled upon team JNPR also walking out of their dorm.

Nora: "Morning team RWY! And Lil bro!" She said getting me in a headlock.

(Y/n): "Nora! It's too early for this!!" I shouted as she still had me locked while we all started walking.

Jaune: "So what's the dance plan?" Jaune asked.

Yang: "Well Weiss and I, are going to go finish the last preparation for the Dance, Banzai!" She shouted as she quickly grabbed Weiss and Zoomed off leaving the rest of us there.

Pyrrah: "Well why don't we girls go get some dresses?" She suggested to the girls as they groaned.

Ren: "Jaune, (y/n) Lets go rent some suits, and Jaune we'll see what we'll do about measuring you, since clearly you didn't lose those six pounds like I told you too." He said sternly to Jaune.

Jaune: "You don't know that!!" Jaune shouted back.

Ren: "I know there's now two bags of empty chips under your bed." He said crossing his arms.

Jaune started fake crying, as I patted his back, we decided to go on the afternoon just to kill some morning time to chill out and hang which was fun but Now: