Chapter 3 - With This Feeling I'll Forget I'm In Love Now

Start bij het begin

         Harry rolled his eyes, groaning. He wanted Zayn, he wanted him so bad, But Zayn never seemed to want him..."Please," He cried, pouting his oh-so-kissable lips, inching them closer to Zayn's. "Okay but...Y-You need to keep quiet, and don't bite a lot."

         Harry did a little happy dance, starting to shed his clothing but Zayn held his arms at his sides. "No Charming, if he catches us I don't want you to be naked."

         Harry groaned again. He liked being completely naked when they had sex, he liked touching Zayn, feeling every inch, but now, he was stuck in his damn clothes, with Zayn pulling his pants down around his bum.

          "Go bend over that table, I'm going to get our lube." Zayn said quickly, kissing his husband before running to their bedroom across the hall, grabbing the bottle of strawberry gelatin and running back to the art room, where his husband stood, his bum in the air his head rested on the table.

          "Remember, you have to be quite." He reminded the Autistic man, closing the door and striding over to him, where he pushed his pants to the ground, grasping his cock in one hand, slathering it in the sweet smelling lubricant. "Do you need to be stretched?" He asked, leaning to kiss Harry's waist, slightly exposed by his pulled up shirt.

          "No," Harry said quickly, backing into Zayn's awaiting tip, which he pushed back just as roughly.

          "Ahh," Harry moaned quietly, clutching to the end of the table while Zayn fucked him, rocking their bodies together with Harry's walls clenching up occasionally when Zayn hit that bundle of nerves that sent his head reeling. 

          "Zaynie, fuck." He grunted, his eyes rolling back into his head.

~*~

          Little Charlie's tummy grumbled loudly, tearing him from his movie in which he was only 15 minutes into. Why was he so hungry? He wondered, getting up from the couch, taking his shield and helmet along with him, making fighting founds as he made his way up the stairs to the art room were his dadda said they would be.

          He skipped down the hall, humming a jolly tune as he cracked the silent door open, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.

          What was dadda doing!

          Dadda's hands locked around daddy's waist, his boy bits going in and out of daddy's bum. His hips moving fast, Daddy crying and slightly screaming while Dadda made some strange sound, like some kind of...animal.

          "Fuck, Charming." He growled, his head falling backwards, jaw dropped as he pulled his peepee from Daddy's bum, strange white liquid spewing out of him.

          "Zaynie," Daddy purred, his own white stuff painting the floor.

          Charlie stood ridged, still staring at the two who still had no clue what their son had just witnessed. At least, till Charlie broke free from his still position.

          "DADDA YOU HURT DADDY!" He screamed, charging at his father who quickly worked to pull up his pants, his eyes wide. Hadn't he locked that door?

          "You monster!" Charlie growled, hitting dadda with his Captain America shield. "C-Charlie stop it! Stop, I wasn't hurting daddy!" Zayn tried grabbing his sons shield but he only hit Zayn harder before Harry finally got his pants up, wrapping his arms around the little boy and ripping him away from his father.

          "Charlie stop! I like it okay? Dadda wasn't hurting me! I love him." Harry consoled his son, cupping his cheeks as to only let the little boy look at him.

          Zayn sat, mesmerized as Harry explained with ease that what they were doing, was merely because they loved each other.

Harry had never in his life been so focused, so clear in his words and as soon as the little boy smiled, rushing back to his dadda, little old Harry was back, giggling at the two. "I'm sorry I hit you dadda," Charlie mumbled, fiddling his  fingers anxiously. "It's okay bub, I forgive you." Zayn kissed his nose, setting him on the ground and walking him back down stairs were they jumped on the couch to finish the movie.

          "Dadda?" Charlie asked, cuddled into Harry's chest, his little hand intertwined with Zayn's. "Yes Charles?"

          "Will me and Richard do that too? When I'm older and he loves me?"

          Zayn gulped. He knew Harry couldn't explain this one, this was all on him. He gulped quickly, staring at his husband, then back to his son. "I-I...I don't know Charlie, I think...I think whoever you love would be happy to do...that with you, but...I don't want you thinking about that okay? Only when you're older."

          The little boy nodded, turning back to the TV screen were the little family continued to watch there movie.

~*~

          Zayn finally put his boys down for sleep, Harry cuddled into the thick duvet, Charlie in his Spiderman bed.

          He sighed, tracking down the stairs to the kitchen where he grabbed the house phone, dialing his friends number.

          "Hello," Louis groggy voice came, obviously just having been woken from his slumber. "Lou, I need to talk to you." Zayn said quickly, nibbling on his thumb nail. "What now Zayn? Its eleven at night!"

          "I-Its Charlie...Today he told me Richard said he was going to love him the way I love Niall, I'm just...I'm scared is all. I don't want my little boy getting hurt, Lou." He cried quietly into the phone, now sinking to the ground.

          "Zayn..." He sighed, obviously rubbing his eyes. "They're just kids okay? Richard probably said that to keep him calm, alright?"

          Zayn nodded his head, although Louis couldn't see, gulping down his tears. "O-Okay...Thanks Lou."

          "Any time little brother."

He loves this family.

~*~

WOOHOO!!!!!