Chapter 2 - I'll Be Your Clown

Start from the beginning

            Suddenly, the little toddler came sprinting into the room, holding a toy plane in his hand and laughing, adding sound effects. He jumped onto Niall's lap, giggling and looked to Louis with wide eyes, "Yes, daddy?"

            "We are going to talk to Zayn, okay?"

            "Okay," The young boy smiled.

            "Alright," Zayn bit his lip, "I was...I was wondering what you guys thought about me and Harry putting Charlie into the normal classes at school,"

            Louis and Niall looked at each other, small smiles coming to their lips.

            "And you want to make sure that if he does get put into normal classes Richard will watch out for him?" Niall inquired, as if he already knew what Zayn was going to ask. Zayn nodded, looking up to the two men sitting in front of him. "Consider it done, we already had that talk with Richard. He has a big heart, and he understands Charlie well. Don't worry, Richard would take a black eye for your little man,"

            Zayn smiled, looking adoringly at his silly little make-shift family, and loving them more and more by the second. What had he done to deserve such beautiful people like them? 

            "Okay, thank you, thank you so much," Zayn mumbled, trying to contain his tears. The tan bloke had been so emotional lately, but he couldn't help it.

~

            "Retard,"

            Before Charlie even had time to process what the mean kid had said to him, Richard had the boy pinned up against the wall, "Don't say that to him,"

            "Richard Tomlinson," The teacher said, "Keep your hands to yourself,"

            Richard dropped the other kid, and turned to Charlie, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and walking with him to the other side of the playground where there was a small bush, "Don't listen to them," Richard said, "They don't know what they are talking about,"

            "Really?" Charlie asked as Richard pulled him under the bush, shading them from the sun.

            "Really," Richard smiled, "But it's okay, because it's my job to protect you,"

            "Okay," Charlie giggled, leaning into Richards small arms that were already starting to build muscle from playing various sports. "When we grow up will we be like my daddy and Dadda? Will you love me?" 

            Richard bit his lip and nodded, his baby teeth sticking over the pink flesh, "Maybe, but that's a long way away,"

            "Okay," Charlie repeated, curling further into Richard's body, where they stayed until the bell rung for them to go back inside.

~

            "Look at this!" Zayn smiled, picking up his son and throwing him into the air, only catching him before he hit the floor, "Look at how well you are doing in school!"

           Harry giggled, joining the fun by tickling Charlie who was happily cuddled into Zayn's arms.

          "You are smarter than all the other kids, little man," Zayn kissed Charlie's head, and then Harry s.

            "I am?"

            "Yes," Zayn felt tears coming to his eyes, "You are so smart,"

            "Okay," Charlie giggled.

            "Why don't we go get some ice cream?" Zayn said. Charlie nodded, and squirmed from Zayn's grasp, making his Dadda set him on the ground as he ran to get his shoes.

            The happy little family walked-holding hands-down the street and around the block, to the small ice cream shop on the corner. Zayn ignored all looks from the other people, because he was happy, ordering ice cream for his two favorite boys.

            Zayn handed out the ice cream,  checking on Charlie, before looking to his husband, whose face was layered with vanilla ice cream. Zayn had to hold in a moan, but let himself lean forward and lick some of it from Harry's face-knowing that Charlie was too involved in his ice cream to notice.

Harry giggled and pressed a small kiss to Zayn's lips.

            "When Charlie goes to bed...can we...you know?" Harry giggled.

            Zayn let out a small whimper this time and nodded, wrapping an arm around his son, and then his other around his husband.

            "I love you both,"

            "We love you too Dadda," Charlie giggled as Harry leaned into Zayn's body.

___________________________________________________________

Hello! I hope you are liking the sequel! ^_^

Do you all love Charlie and Richard as much as I do?

Yes?

Okay.