Prologue|Part Five|

..................................

"Ahhh, ahhh...! Mike check! Mike check!                                                                                                                           Ah,ah! Ah, ah! Can you hear me, can you hear me?"

That voice.....It doesn't seem to fit in...Who is this and why have the ruined the fun everyone was having?

"Puhuhu...Surprised? You were totally surprised!    . . . .Riiiiiiiight?                                                                         Now then, sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. Let's leave all this worthless entertainment behind....... It's time for the main attraction! You guys better hustle over to Jabberwock Park!."......

.......After it said that the monitor cut out...I feel like we should listen to this...He sounds like he has a lot of power...

"Could it be? This voice.....! I-If this is......... Oh, this is very bad. I gotta do something....It's all up to me!" And with that she disapeared...

"H-Hey! Wait!"

"It seems that....was an unusual occurrence.."

"It's best if...we go, too.. Jabberwock Park was it? Let's...Hurry"Chiaki's right.. and after that she headed in the direction of the bridge to the central island

"See you guys there" After I said that I made me way over to Jabberwock Park.

As I arrived at the Park, I could hear Usami shouting.

"Wh-Where are you?! Where are you hiding!?"

I didn't notice that a few others had joined until I heard Hajime's voice,

"H-Hiding? Who are you talking to?"

"Puhuhuhuhuh" That voice..! It's the one we heard on the monitor!

"Hey-hey! Where are you? Show yourself!"

"Ahahahahahahha!"

After that laugh I noticed all the people who were swimming were changed and had arrived to see what was going on.........Suddenly a black and white bear stuffed animal popped out the top of the statue? Wait another stuffed animal?!

"Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting! Long time, no see guys!" Huh? we've never seen this thing before? Who is he talking to?

"I am Monokuma! I'm the headmaster of this academy!" 

Headmaster....? That can't be true...I'm sure the headmaster of this academy was someone called something like Jin Kiri...something not a stupid bear.

"Ahem, now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is..................        This is so friggin' lame! Lame, I say! Lamer than the lamest lamesauce!        Oh, wait. Lamesauce?! Is that tasty?"

"Just as I thought... It was you! But...how...? Why is Monokuma here?!

"Aww shaaaaadup! I'm livid, you know... And I'm about ready to barf thanks to your lukewarm attitude! Just what's with this 'Heart-throbbing School trip' crap anyway? I'm bored! So hopelessly bored! This just ain't fun at all! You better knock of this farce right now! You've gotta make this, you know.....meet the demands of the world. Nobody wants to see high school students living calm and peaceful lives. What everyone wants to see is....other people's misery...and despair..."

"Wh-What the hell is with this stiffed animal..!? Nothing he's saying makes any damn sense....!"

"What... What is going on? What is that thing?"