Chapter 1 - Harder to Forgive And Harder to Forget

Start from the beginning

           “Stop crying,” He told himself again, his lips curling and letting a cry ghost past them once more before he dried his tears, gazing at himself in the mirror in his visor, making sure he was presentable before making his way to the house.

           “Charming?” He called; eyes darting around the room, Liam drying his hands as he returned from the Kitchen. “Is my present needed here anymore? If not, I have a date to attend to.” He laughed, checking his phone. “No, you can go. Thanks Li.”

           “Any time!” The man retorted as he exited through the front door.

           “Charming, where are you?” he asked again, a bit softer as he headed up the stairs.

           “Zaynie,” Harry’s tiny voice came from behind him, the brown eyed boy staring with dark eyes. “Did you put Charlie down for a nap?” He nodded, wrapping his arms around Zayn’s neck, smirking oh so prominently. “We’re all alone,” He giggled, attaching his lips to Zayn’s. “N-No Charming, he could wake up.” Zayn moaned into Harry’s hot mouth, pinning him to the wall.

          Although his mind said no—no, screamed it, his body betrayed him as he lifted the boy into his arms, kissing him hard, hands roaming familiar canvas of skin, feeling the bumps of scars left by his own, sharp teeth.

           “Ahh,” Harry groaned, pushing his hips into Zayn’s. “Harry, we shouldn’t be doing this.” The darker let out a sneaky laugh, trailing down Harry’s neck where he left yet another bite, marking over the previous scars from years of abuse.   

          Small noises came from their son’s room, little feet pitter-pattering down the hall. “Shit,” Zayn dropped Harry to his feet, starting up the stairs again and meeting his son at the corner. “Hey there buddy, w-what are you doing up? Shouldn’t  you be taking a nap?"

          The little boy shook his head, moving past his father and taking the steps one by one, his other dad waiting where he took Charlie’s hand and walked to the couch.

          Zayn gulped hard. Charlie never ignored him? Zayn was always the little boys favorite dadda, always clinging to him, wrapping him in ‘big hugs' and peppering him in tiny kisses and simple ‘missed you’s’.

          Zayn was always his favorite so why the sudden Change?

           “Hey….So, what do you guys want for dinner?” Zayn offered, taking the stairs to the bottom floor, prancing into the kitchen and digging through the freezer were he found the boys favorite meal. Chicken nuggets.

           “Look what I’ve got,” He said in a high pitched, teasing like voice, wiggling the bag of dinosaur shaped chicken pieces to the boys sitting on the couch, mostly Charlie.

           “Nuggets!” He cheered, racing from the couch, over to his dadda and jumping at him, his bright blue eyes shining as he held his arms out.

          There was Zayn little man. “I’ll make these if you tell me what tommy said today?” He made a deal with the young boy, setting him on the kitchen counter as he put the nuggets on a plate, popping them in the microwave.

           “He…” Charlie sniffled, playing with his hands. “He said I’m a retard.” Charlie said, looking up at his dadda. “Is daddy a retard too? Is that why no one likes us?” Charlie cried.

          Zayn shook his head, wrapping his arms around the little boy. “No baby, no, you aren’t a retard. People just like to hurt your feelings. Please, don’t ever think that about yourself. You’re not retarded.” He ensured, rocking the little boy back and forth, his legs wrapped around Zayn, his head rested on his shoulder. “You like us, right dadda?”

          Zayn smiled, nodding his head and pressing a kiss to his son’s forehead. “I love you both so much, don’t ever think I don’t like you. Why else would I have married your daddy, huh?”

          Charlie excepted his words, sighing in content and returning his attention to the nuggets in the microwave which dinged, setting off both of the autistic boys senses, Harry bouncing into the kitchen, ready to munch on the Chicken nuggets and whatever food Zayn prepared with it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN??

Louder Than Lions [zarry stalik au]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara