Chapter 9: preperation

"I think we should hide the dress you know Bazz." You say awkwardly as the domain grew nearer. You didn't want people getting suspicious or think you and Bazz were a thing.
"Whatever you say! But good luck hiding such a big dress" he looked the dress up and down as you put one hand on you hip and think.

"I think I'll just run" you conclude. "Seriously? Thats your plan?" Bazz chuckles and walks away wishing you good luck smuggling in the dress without the Zora's spotting you.

Glancing at the whole domain glittering in the sun you form a plan that would seem to not attract any attention. Good job they were all busy today!

You ran. So fast the guards couldn't even notice who it was. Everyone was in shops or getting measured while you zoomed up them glass stairs and into the throne room. No way were you stopping for idle chit chat with the King, you ran straight past him and down a few corridors before your bedroom came into view!

*slam*
You open and close your door and quickly hang up the dress before hearing "What's that dress for?"
Jumping in fright you turn around and spot Link laying on your bed reading a book.
How long had he been there?! Creep.

"Why are you here at.." you check your watch,
"9:33 PM?!" Not even questioning where he was or why he left, Link felt hurt that you didn't notice his absence as much as he would have liked.

"Nice to see you too." He mumbles, standing and putting the book into a drawer by your bed. "Answer my question Missy! What's the dress for?"
Link was hoping it was for the date he was going to ask you to, yet after that awkward encounter a few days back. You got the idea on what he had in mind.

"I have amazing news!" You gasp, running up to him and tugging on his arm for affect. "What?! Tell me go on!" Link seemed intrigued at this and sat you both down on the bed.

"I'm....maybe...Sidon's girlfriend." Blushing you watched Links Jaw drop and face go red. "R-really?" He stammered. "That's....wonderful. So that dress is for valentines?" Disappointment in his tone you felt a little bit bad but... Sidon over Link any day when it came to love. He was too close as a friend and is a bit small.

"Yup! It's soooo pretty but you cannot say anything until tomorrow! Okay?!" You grin cheekily as Link nods in agreement, as much as he hurt inside, he loved that smile on your face. If only it was for him.

"So ____ I think I should go. You need an early night, am I right?" Link stubbornly walks to the door and leans on it waiting for a goodbye. "Aw okay Link. Will see you tomorrow morning." You walked the blonde warrior out of your room before collapsing on your bed, day dreaming about tomorrow.

10:45PM, you were just looking at the ceiling. Still in your clothes you decide to change and get rid of all the uncomfortable clothes and wear a pretty silk night dress. Just wanting to sleep, another part of your mind wished you could sleep with Sidon tonight, yet he sleeps in water. Ugh.

Rolling your eyes you slowly drift into sleep and have multiple lovely dreams of you and your prince.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this is short but it was a part two and I wanted to separate the parts into two chapters! I'm weird like that. Hope it's okay, I'm literally just typing sentences that come to mind so if there are spelling mistakes or anything annoying point said problems out and I will fix! Thanks :)