"Austin what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Burning his video games, favorite shirt, and his Jordan's that were signed by Derek Rose. Fuck him right now okay." He answered.

"Did you hear all that?"

"Yea I did. Drunk or not he doesn't deserve to talk to you like that. Or deny any of his kids."

"Can you come to my appointment with me tomorrow."

"Of course."

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead before leaving out my room.

I sat down on the ground in front of my bed looking into the fire. Everything was falling apart so quickly. What could have possibly made him think I would cheat on him.

I should call Dee and have him kick his ass. I might have Victoria stay with him and Ashley for awhile if Dallas doesn't get his act together.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked myself as tears formed in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

"Momma!"

I jumped up out seeing Victoria on top of me looking down at me.

"Momma why you on the ground asleep?"

I turned my head looking at the end of my bed. I must've fallen asleep on the ground.

"Nothing baby. You almost ready?" I asked her.

"Yes. But I'm very hungry." She tells me pointing at her mouth.

"Let me get dressed and tell Uncle Austin to make you some breakfast okay. Give me kisses."

She nodded her head before giving me a kiss and running out the room.

I sat up off the floor and stood up. I looked at the bed seeing Dallas in it asleep. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I cleaned up then got out drying myself off and putting on some lotion.

I put on my underwear and put my hair in a bun before leaving and walking into my closet. I pulled on a sun dress and some sandals then grabbed my bag and walked out the room.

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen seeing Austin sitting at the table with Vickie eating out of a carton of Ice Cream.

"Seriously Austin?" I asked.

"It's what the girl wanted shit!" He snapped.

"It's good momma." Vickie told me.

I rolled my eyes taking it from them then putting the top on and the ice cream back into the freezer.

"Lets go or were gonna be late." I told them.

"I call shot gun!" Austin yelled.

He got up to run to the door but tripped over the carpet. Vickie laughed getting her backpack and walking over to Austin.

"Ha!" She laughed then kicked him in the butt and walked out the house.

I giggled helping Austin off the floor.

"She's evil. I really hope this baby is a boy so somebody can beat her up." He tells me.

I shook my head and patted him on the shoulder as we walked out the house. We got in the truck and drove off to Vickie's school. We pulled up dropping her off.

"Have a good day baby." I tell her kissing her cheek.

"If somebody mess with you tell them yo Uncle Austin fight kids." Austin tells her.