Chapter 7

Kai's POV
I walked out of the police station with Sam and Jessica. The policeman explained the situation to me and told me they will try everything they can to find Jay and Nya.

Me, Jessica and Sam stopped in front of the police station."You sure you will be okay?"I asked.

Jessica nodded."Yeah, sure."she said.

"My car is down some blocks, I can drive you back to school."I suggested.

Sam shook his head."It's alright uncle Kai. We need some time to talk, anyways."Sam said.

I nodded."Alright then. I will see you later."I told them.

The two nodded and turned around, then started walking towards their school.

I turned the other way and headed to my car. I parked it kinda far from here, because I couldn't find a place in front of the station.

I walked into one small alley. It was quiet. Too quiet.

I heard someone stepping on something behind me. I turned around, but there was no one. Maybe it's just my mind.

I continued walking, when I heard steps again. I turned around."Who's there?"I asked, as I saw no one."Show-"I was cut off by someone putting their hand over my mouth. Before I can do anything else, something hit my head and I fell unconscious.

Ben's POV
It's lunch right now, and me and the others, except Jessica and Sam, were sitting on a table, eating.

"Why do you think they took them?"Snow asked, pocking her food with her fork and looking at it, resting her head on her hand.

"I have no clue. What could they possibly have done to be called in the Police."Luke asked.

"I don't-"

"Hey guys."someone cut me off.

All of us and turned towards the person, to see Sam and Jessica.

"Hey..."Emma said.

I saw Jessica looking at her, shaking her head a little. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

She ran to Emma, dropping her bag next to her and sitting down next to the pink haired girl. Jessica wrapped her arms around Emma and started sobbing on her shoulder. Emma rubbed her back and hair, trying to comfort her.

"What happened?"Max asked, looking at Sam.

He sighed."Mom and Dad have been reported missing."Sam said."They found dad's car on a High way. The doors were opened and their luggage was in the car, but it was abandoned."he explained.

"Oh God...."Anna said.

"They are gonna find them, right?"I asked.

Sam sighed."I hope so."

***

Skylor's POV
I am pacing around the house, waiting for Kai to come home. It's around 9 p.m. and he hasn't returned yet.

I am starting to her really worried. I took out my phone once again and tried to call him, but it went straight to voice mail.

As I continued pacing, I heard someone knocking on the door. I ran to it with hopes that it was Kai, but it was a black cloaked guy, who's face I couldn't see.

"Umm...how can I help you?"I asked. He blew in my face and I smelled something funny, then passed out.

Max's POV
After school, we agreed to go to Jessica and Sam's to investigate. The person was searching for something, I'm sure of it.

We walked through the front door and and everyone looked around."Gosh, there's gonna be a hell of cleaning after that."said Ben, which earned his a slap on the head from his sister.

"Okay, let's split up and look around."Sam suggested and everyone agreed.

I walked into the living room and looked around. The glass coffee table was broken, and there was something red on some of them, as well as drops on the floor. It was dried, so it's old. From the day the person went through the house.

Suddenly, flashes of Tobias's bloody arm flashed through my mind.

"What happened with your arm?"

"Oh! Nothing, I tripped yesterday and fell on a rock. I am alright now."

I shook my head. No. It has to be a coincidence, right? I mean, I do have my doubts about him, but go through Jessica's house? That's insane, even for him.

After around an hour, we looked everywhere around the house, everybody met in front of the front door.

"As far as we checked, nothing has been taken."Sam informed us.

"So that means the person didn't find whatever they were looking for."Snow said and Sam and Jessica nodded.

"That means they might come back,"Snow said and looked at the two."You two better not stay here tonight."Snow said.

"Yeah, you can come to mine. You know, mi casa is tu casa, yeah?"I said, flashing a small smile at Jessica. She gave me a weak one in return, then looked at the floor.

"All right then, let's go home, everybody."

The four of us(Emma, Sam, Jessica and I) went to my house after Jessie and Sam took everything they need. When we arrived, mom and dad weren't home yet. Weird. It's, like, 6 p.m. They should have been home by now.

Anna's POV
As me and Ben entered, we threw our bags on the floor.

Ben yelled."Mom! Dad! We're home!"he said, but got no response. The two of us looked at each other confused.

"Mom? Dad?"I yelled again, but no response.

The two of us split up and looked around the house, but there was no sigh of our parents. We met back in the living room.

"I am gonna call them."I said and took out my phone. I dialed her number and then heard faint ringing.

Ben and I looked at each other, then towards the noise. We ran to the kitchen and found mom's phone on the counter.

"Mom never leaves her phone."Ben said in awe, as he held the phone.

I looked up at him as I ended the call."Oh no."