Chapter 6

Max's POV
Me and Sam walked into our next class and started talking. As the class started, someone knocked on the door.

The principal entered, along with two police man. We all looked at them surprised.

"Can please Sam Walker come with us?"the principal asked.

"Yeah, sure."Sam said and started packing his things.

I leaned closer to him."What did you do!?"I whispered.

"I have no clue."Sam whispered back and got up, as he was ready packing.

As he walked towards the police man, I looked at Anna and Luke, who were sitting in front of us and already looking at me, worried.

Sam's POV
I walked out of the classroom, following the two police men. The principal came out after us, closing the door behind himself.

He turned to me."What's going on?"I asked.

"You are not in trouble, don't worry, but we have to take your sister first and then you will go to the Police department with the gentlemen."the principal said.

"Why? What did Jessica do?"I asked.

"As I said, you are not in trouble. They just have to talk with you."the principal said. I gave up and nodded.

After we took Jessica, she looked at me as if she's seen a ghost. She walked up to me."What's going on Sam? Why are they taking us?"she asked, worry lashing her voice.

"I don't know. They wouldn't tell me."I told her."Don't worry. They said we are not in trouble."I told her and she nodded.

We walked out of the school along with the police men to their car. We climbed in and the car took off.

Anna's POV
Since we are sitting in the row next to the window, we watched as Sam and someone else walked out of the school, led by the police men. Jessica was with him.

"Why is Jessica there?"Max asked from behind.

Me and Luke turned to him."We don't know why Sam is there in the first place."I told him.

"Excuse me."someone said and we turned around to see the teacher in front of us."I know you are concerned for your friends, but that doesn't give you permission to talk in my class."she said.

"Excuse us Mrs. Baker."we said and she nodded, then walked back to the board and continued talking.

Sam's POV
We entered the police station and the two men led us to a room. They told us to sit down and wait.

As the two men left the room, Jessica turned to me."What's going on?"she asked me.

"I told you, I don't know."I told her and then we heard the door behind us to open.

The two of us turned around and saw another police man. He walked to the table and saw on the chair opposite of the two of us.

"Hello, kids."he said.

"What's going on?"Jessica asked.

"Yeah, we need explanation."I told him, already done with all this crap.

"Okay, you are impatient, so I am just gonna go straight."he said."A car was found yesterday on one one of the high ways. The doors were open and the trunk was full of language."the men explained.

"And what do we have to do with a car?"Jessica asked, crossing her arms.

"We identified the car."the man answered."It belongs to Jay Walker."he said and both our eyes went wide.

"W-What?"I asked.

"Your father's car has been found. He, though, was missing."the men said.

"That's why they aren't answering us."Jessica said, looking into space.

"Probably."the men said."Do you kids have any adult you trust to call?"the men asked.

"Call uncle Kai."Jessica said, not looking away.

I nodded."I will."I said and took out my phone.

Kai's POV
"Yeah, yeah, I am on my way, Sam."I said and ended the call.

"What did Sam want?"Skylor asked, entering the living room.

I put on my shoes as I told her."He and Jessica are at the police station. Sam told me that something happened to Jay and Nya. I have to go and check it out."I said and straightened up."I will be back soon, I hope."I told her.

She nodded."Alright then. Tell me the news after that, will you?"she asked.

I walked up to her."Of course."I said and kissed her cheek, then left to go to the police.