CH2: Can I Stay For A While?

*Blueberry's POV*

He finally accepted my handshake. That is a 'one step forward'. I still hold on with the handshake for one minute cause I like the way his hand was soft and warm. He stopped looking away and look at me.

"Can you let go of my hand now?" He said. I let go of his hand cause he said. I do not want him to be mad at me at our first meeting but I think he was already mad.

"So... Wh-" Before I start to ask, he passed by me and goes to his post. I turn around and went in front of his post. "Again... What do you do with your post, None-Of-Your-Business?" I asked.

"One, I am not freaking None-Of-Your-Business, My real name is Fell. Two, My post is what I used so I can have alone time and let my depressions out. Three, My post was really intended for a spot for finding humans." What? He has depression, suddenly I started to feel bad for him thinking None-O... I mean, Fell has been on a bad experience.

"What's up with your face?" He asked.

"My face what?"

"You become sad for a second."

"Oh.. yeah. I felt so sorry for you."

*Red/Fell's POV*

He felt sorry for me? This is the first time someone felt bad for me cause no one here in Underfell f*cking cares about what I feel, even my brother.

"Why would you feel sorry?" I asked. Interesting, this blue beanbag cares for what I feel.

"It's making me really sad thinking my friend is sad." He murmured.

"I wasn't your friend." I said avoiding the fact he felt sorry for me. Cause it's just making me feel weird.

"I was your friend. You accepted the handshake!" he confidently said.

"That wasn't how friendship works." I tell him. Wowww... A guy from Underfell knows a little bit about 'friendship'.

"Then how was it???" he asked dumbly while looking at me.

I ignored him. I do not want to talk about 'friendship'.

He waited for my respond for 5 minutes and I was still not answering him anything.

The silence is over.

"Okay, Imma go now, I need to find a way to get back to my universe, See ya later." He waved goodbye, smiling at me with a little blue blush on his face. He was kinda cute...

...Wait, What did I freaking say?

*Blueberry's POV*

I skip and hop my way finding a way to get back to my universe. I miss Papy. I've never seen him for 1 day 6 hours 24 minutes and 32 seconds.

My hoping went into a normal walk cause of how sad it feels without my brother.

&#-+::(Time skip cause I'm lazy)::+-#&

I was searching for a way for 9 hours now. I'm starting to feel a little tired and sleepy. I need to get back to the post where I slept and then, I remembered Fell.

I think I have an I idea of where I should sleep. I quickly went to my way going to the post. Luckily, Fell is still there.

He was holding one side of his head, looking like he was bored. I sneak into his back and surprised him.

"FEEEELLLLLL" I yelled loudly.

The poor Fell fell to the ground shock and surprised. You guys see what I did there?

"WhatTheFreakingShit! Never do that again, Blue!" he said with an angry face.

"S-Sorry, I just want to let you out from the 'BOREDOM JAIL'." I said playfully, smiling.

"Heh, good thing you help me out of the jail of boredness. I was so bored." He reply playfully, too.

"See! I can be a great help!"

"Whatever." He smiled while saying that.

It looks like he is enjoying that I am here, I was so happy, that I want to EXPLODE! But of course, I will not. Then I remembered why I went to Fell.

"Uhmm... Fell?" I asked nervously.

"Yah?" He said looking straight in front of his post and not at me.

"Can I stay at where you live?"

He stared at me with one eyebrow on him rises.

"What are you planning?" He said with Edginess. Seems like he don't trust me.

"Nothing... And don't worry I won't do anything bad. After all, I will just stay for a while." I said.

He seems like he was thinking. And It seems like he was about to say yes because of the look of his face. Victory for me!

"No." W-what??? Confusion blows my mind.

"Why not?" I said while my eyes widened and looking sad.

"Don't make yourself look cute. I'ts not gonna work." He remarked. He sort of said I was cute, just sort of. I began to blush. Now, I am the one blushing for no reason.

"Please? Fell?" I widened my eyes more and look at him with Stars on my eyes.

*Red/Fell's POV*

Oh my goodness. He looks super ADORABLE. I tried to insist this little blueberry but at last, I can't even resist him.

"F-Fine." I said while blushing a bit. Ugh... I couldn't even handle a blue butterfly, that is why Papyrus called me weak.

"Soooo... Where do you live anyways?" he asked.

"In Snowdin."

"*Gasp* We're the SAME!!!* he said shock and happy. "Can we go now?" He added.

"Sure, My shift is over so...yeah, we can."

"Yayyyy" he said cheerfully.

"Come here, I know a shortcut." I said with a smirk. He followed me and used my magic to teleport.

______________________________________

~Author's Note~

Yey! I finished the part 2. And Spoiler Alert, other AU's are involved in the story so If you like Ink, Geno, Error, Science and etc. Continue reading and maybe your favorite AU will be in the story. I prefer Fell and Blueberry of all AUs so I ship it like FedEx. Anyways, stay awesome, guys!