"No. I don't, and don't want to get just an idea of what you mean," I stare at him seriously. The problem is that I think I know what he means. "Are you sure? I can give you a hint if you want."

"No, thanks. Don't force me to walk out of the house, Jungkook," I threaten to do, which will maybe make him think twice. "It's something that I'm sure you never tasted, at least mine, which would be the best flavor on this earth, trust me."

I can't believe he dared to say that.

"Do you want me to really hate you?" I raise my voice at him. That's the response of my brain every time the embarrassment is taking over my body. "Fine...!" he moves back, holding his two hands in front of him like a man trying to act innocent. "I was just talking about my lips...!"

"Jeez..." I roll my eyes. "You're so dirty-minded..." he raises an eyebrow, and a smug smirk grows on his arrogant face.

"Shu-" I keep it inside. "Eat and stuff that dirty mouth of yours with food instead of letting dirt go out of it," I lean back on the front of the soda and just observe him opening the box of the pizza to check the one I picked. "Cheese and pepperoni?! Damn, that's a good choice!"

He takes one piece of it and stuffs his big mouth with almost the entire thing. Was he hungry? Because it looks like it.

He suddenly turns around as I was watching him and heads the piece of pizza, into which he bit, towards my mouth. "Try it."

"No...I don't want to eat that..." I look away, preventing the snack from getting on my lips. "Why...? And you better not answer me with your 'I'm on a diet', or else I shove it down your throat."

"I know the taste of this thing, so no thanks," I refuse and give him a false pretext to not eat."Don't make me get this inside of your trap by force, my little strawberry," he uses a different but cute tone to speak to me, leaning even closer with one arm behind me and his face at just an inch away from my timid one.

"I know you want it," he pronounces into my ear, giving me some damn tingles. "Look at that melting cheese, that red sauce and those slices of salami, I know it's making your mouth water, hm?"

Why is he torturing me with so much pleasure? Dammit. "You know how damn good it is, don't refuse this, it's too delicious."

"You like doing that to me, evil?" I glare at him, who's just at one hair from touching my lips with his tempting ones. "Yes, come on, open your mouth for me," he drops his eyes on my lips and mischievously smirks. "I don't want to put that thing in my body," I assert myself clearly, not willing to comply. "Alright, should I put it inside of you by myself?"

"Do not even try," I warn and forbade him to even think about doing something. "Part those freaking pretty lips then, and you bite into this thing, before I force you."

I'm sick of arguing, so I just open my mouth and eat that pizza that I hate. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Yes, it was! You're so much of a kid...!" I complain while chewing on the food. "But you like it so stop already, you little whiny kid," he gives a little hit to the back of my head and retreats to end the piece of pizza and get another one.

"I'm not a kid, and no I don't like it," I continue to not let him have the last word. "Yes, you are, and yes, you do," he contradicts me, knowing how much it gets me out of my mind when someone does this. "Eat and shut up."

"Ya. What's that way of speaking to an older man? Hm?" he approaches his face and gives me his threatening look, with his big eyes that he opens even wider to tease me like an adorable baby boy.

"I do what I want," I defy the strong man, loving to do it. "You're a bad girl, and ill-mannered ones like you should be corrected," he gives me a chuck under the chin. "Stop with the cringy words, gosh..."

"Oh lord...I should simmer you down a little bit."

"Can you just look at your pizza, eat it, and leave me alone? That's all I'm asking for."

"But I'm asking for something too, and you don't give it to me..." he shoots back just to keep on talking and annoy me. "And what the hell do you want?"

He moves his hand up and points his finger in my direction, without any sound coming out of his mouth full of the fat snack. Why is that dirty finger indicating me? "Excuse me? What does that mean?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the corner of his lips turns up in a smug manner. I grab the part of his body that points at me, and I put it down. "That's disrespectful, for your information."

"But you're impolite as well, for your information, my dear Y/N," he fights with what he can. "But...I have good reasons for it..."

"No, you don't."

"Your pizza is going to be cold," I change the subject like an idiot who does not know what wise to do to drift his attention away. "I can warm it up, it's not a problem," he slides his body onto the floor to bring his tough one close to mine, and he puts his arm around my neck. "I woke up earlier for you to have it warm, and you don't even care..." I use as a way of making him feel guilty and maybe stop bothering me.

"Are you trying to get me by the emotions? Just for me to say 'Oh, she's so sweet, waking up earlier in the morning to buy me a fresh pizza, warm and ready to eat, just to please me' hm?" he pinches my cheek, softly. "It's true...! I didn't want to bring cold food..." I nervously smile, realizing how much I took care of being on time just for a man that I pretend not to care about.

"You're so cute, thinking about me like that. I knew you had me on your mind all the time," he pecks my cheekbone and finally removes his arms from me to eat.

When is it going to stop making my heart flutter?

--

"I have to go now, see you in two days," I grab my handbag. "Wait, put that down," he seizes my purse and gets it back on the floor to take both of my hands in his.

"I want a kiss before you leave," he smiles and pulls me closer by exerting force on my arms.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰