She's Very Good For You

Start from the beginning

"Storage. Rented a unit out a few blocks away." I shrug, taking a sip of my beer.

"I can drive you, help put everything in. If you want?" Seth offered.

"If that won't be a problem.." I trailed. "I could use the help."

"I told you I'd help!" Maddy protested.

"No, I don't want you to strain anything!" Dean was quick to interrupt.

"Looks like it's me and you then." Seth nodded. "Cami, you can get a ride back with those two?"

Cami nodded her head slowly, "Yes of course."

Seth helped me carry out the boxes for storage and drove us to the units.

We unloaded everything and locked it back up. When he began driving again, I leaned my head against the window. It was awkward. I guess I was still adjusting to having him home.

"So, what do you think of Cami?" Seth asked, breaking the silence.

"Uh, She seems very good for you. I'm happy for the two of you." I bit my lip.

Seth burst out laughing, "Wait, you think we're dating?!"

"Well..yeah?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's lesbian!" He cackled. "Nice to know you would've been jealous."

"I was not!" I gasped.

I was. I totally was.
-

Seth's parents had a nice pot roast dinner waiting for us all. Everyone was seated at the table.

"Did Your chef make this?" I wondered, taking a bite. It was delicious.

"No, actually. We fired her awhile ago." They revealed. "Spencer was always nagging us to cook ourselves. Glad I took his advice."

I smiled, "I'm glad too, this is amazing."

"Spencer was a smart one, sometimes an idiot. But he was smart." Seth shook his head, smirking to himself.

We all finished eating in a comfortable silence. Maddy and I helped wash dishes afterwards and Cami fixed the coffee.

While we relaxed in the living room, I told everyone that I was officially moving back to the States. Specifically in Spencer's old apartment.

Wrench and Henry had started packing everything up for me, I was gonna pay them of course. Figured the stuff would get here by next week, so Seth's parents invited me to stay at their house till then.

Maddy and Dean had a flight back to Las Vegas tomorrow morning, so they went to bed early. I carried the kids up to our guest room and rocked them both to sleep.

Allowing me time to shower and change into my own PJ's. I began making a list of different home decorations and appliances I wanted to buy to change things up a bit.

Figured tomorrow I'd go to the mall and buy everything. I was already browsing on IKEA for some new couches and chairs.

I was very happy to be back home, I loved living in London very much, but it was never the same since Spencer's death.

London was something we shared together, and it didn't feel right to be there without him.

After ordering a shit ton of furniture I definitely didn't need, I fell asleep.
-

After I dropped Maddy and Dean off at the airport, I took the twins to the mall. Spent a few hours there buying decorations from places like Home Goods and Hobby Lobby.

I ate lunch at the food court and also fed Ethan and Hope. On the way out, I got a text from Seth.

Seth: Meet me at this address now! Got some exciting news! :)

Harper: what is it?!

He never answered, so I quickly typed in the address he gave me and drove to the location. Wondering what the news was on the entire way.

I arrived at a warehouse looking building. There were tons of cars parked outside. I set the kids in their stroller and walked inside.

I saw a bunch of gym equipment on one side and the other side was wrestling rings.

I looked for Seth and saw him chatting with another man.

"Seth I can't believe I'm at Black and Brave!" I giggled excitedly. I had never visited before.

"I'm glad you could finally see where the magic happens," he grinned. "Marek and I have been talking, and I'm joining him as head trainer here instead of part time."

"That's amazing!" I gasped.

"It is, now we can extend the amount of time the school runs for, plus our trainees can get a better experience learning from the best." Marek smiled, patting Seth on the shoulder.

"I'm really proud of ya, Rollins." I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Harper. I finally am happy too." He murmured in my ear.

I was super proud of him for still being involved in wrestling. I knew if he couldn't wrestle, he always wanted to coach.

It finally felt like both of our lives were getting back on track.

- - -
Seth found a way to keep wrestling in his life, yayyy! Also you finally know more about Cami 👀😂and you also know that Harper's moving back..to Iowa! Thanks for reading :) 💛