Chapter 5

I couldn't believe that Alec hid something like that from me

I couldn't believe that Alec hid something like that from me. That means that I wasn't his first. He was my first in everything and I was just his second and I needed to find this out through his mother. Was he ever planning on telling me about this?

We promised each other to not keep any secrets from each other and here I catch him keeping a secret from me.

I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I would have rather heard it from him than his mother. I wanted him to tell me himself and the fact that we have been seeing each other for a while, he never really mentioned dating someone else. I mean... I couldn't help to be jealous. I mean Alec was precious everyone here in the institute would want to be together with him and I was the one he wanted to be together with.

I heard Alec walking to his room and I really wanted to slap myself in the face right now because I wanted to avoid him but me being dumb was in his room. I just couldn't help it. I was practically sharing this with him for a while.

You know I will kick him out of his room.

"Clary?" He asked me while he carefully walked inside the room. His room but in a bit it would be all mine. All mine.

"Get out." I said in a harsh tone and Alec looked at me surprised and raised his eyebrow.

"But this is my room." He said and crossed his arms and looked at me like a mean girl. Was he serious right now?

"I don't care. I live in here as well so go away." I said equally harsh but this time I wasn't as confident as I was before and I saw Alec notching it. Bloody idiot.

"Oh is it?" He asked me and smirked. No no...

"Alec, you hid a relationship from me and made me think that I was your first but I am not. You are my first and..." I felt my voice breaking and I looked away from him. I had now tears in my eyes and the playfully situation between us ended as Alec saw that I was really hurt about this.

"Clary... I am sorry for you not being my first... all I can promise you is that you will be my last..." He said and looked at me and this words broke my heart even more. He didn't really care for the fact that he was my first and that he hid the fact that I was his second. This was all sounding complicated and I was probably sounding childish and stupid but it hurts and it hurts even more as he didn't took it as serious as I was.

"I am going." I said and wanted to walk away but he held my hand and pulled me back to him and now I was much closer to him then I was before. He looked at me for a while and than went down on his knee and I could feel my heart falling out of my chest. What was this idiot doing?

"I wanted to do this on a special date but they way you feel now... I don't want you to feel bad. I love you so much Clary. I was an asshole for not asking you out or hiding this relationship but I swear to the angel, Clary. I love you with all I have and I promise you. You will be my last. You will always be my last." He said and I smiled throughout my tears.

This made me fall for him even more than I was before. I still was struggling with the fact that I wasn't his first but it meant a lot more to me to be his last. To always be his last. To always be his.

"Clary Fairchild, will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?" He asked and I quickly nodded and kissed him. I heard Alec sighing in relief and I smiled as he was putting the engagement ring on my finger. This was an amazing feeling. I have never felt his happy in my whole life.

He just made me the happiest women alive.

How crazy was love? We all would do anything for it.

"Do you like it?" He asked me and I nodded. I loved it. It had one beautiful diamond in it and on the side of the ring it was written Clary Lightwood, which made my heart skip a beat.

I will be Clary Lightwood soon instead of Clary Fray/Fairchild.

I was still curious about Alec his ex. I wanted to know who it was and I would let him rest before he won't tell me. I saw him smiling at me but it faded away as I had a serious look on my face. I guess it made him afraid.

"What is it? Are you having second thoughts?" He asked me and I could see he was getting upset and I immediately shook my head. No way. I wanted to be with him. There was no doubt about that.

"I just want to know who your ex is." I said as fast as I could. I didn't wanted to make it awkward but I guess I already did that when I ran away from his mother's office. She must have thought that I was a selfish and annoying girl... Damn...

"It.... it was Lydia." He said in one breath and I gasped in shock. It was the previous head of institute. I mean... oh my god. She was a clave member.

"Oh... so you guys..." I said hesitantly I just wanted to know if he was sexual active with her and he shook his head.

"I never touched her. Just because I didn't loved her they way I was suppose to. She was my first kiss. That's it." He said and I smiled. At least I would be his first for...

"Speaking of that..." Alec said with a smirk on his face and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes. Enjoying every single kiss he placed in my neck.

"Alec." I groaned and he lifted me up and put me on bed and gave me a devil smile.

I knew it was going to hurt but I knew I would love it at the same time. This was it. This was the love I have always wanted. The love that Alec was giving me.

I kissed him and I saw him undressing himself and I started to undress myself.

No matter how scared I was. I wanted to share this intimate moment with him. I wanted him.

____

Here is chapter 5!! I hope you guys loved it!

Vote and comment <3.