𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Aiden POV

"Where's Beyoncé?". Jay asked as I sat at the table. They surprised me by cooking dinner for everyone. "She's been in her room for almost 3 hours now". I said before I got up running to her door. The door was locked making me panic.

Stepping back I ran full force knocking the door off the hinges. I would pay for a new one later.

"Where the hell is my door". Mr. Knowles yelled from the door.

Ignoring him I saw the bathroom light on with the door closed.

"Baby?". I whispered as flashbacks ran through my head. Seeing blood everywhere made me gently grab her before I saw her wrist were slit.

"No baby no you can't do this to me". I shouted as tears ran down my face.

Going to the shower I turned the cold water.

Lightly touching her face she was cold and pale. Slapping her face gently she didn't respond. My heart hammered thought my chest as I picked her up putting her under the cold water.

Wiping my tears I would be damned if someone else died by suicide again she had to wake up.

Slapping her face she jumped up gasping for air. Pulling her into my chest I cried harder. "You would leave me?". I softly asked pulling her back as she stared at me.

"Why you didn't let me go, I don't want to be here anymore! I want to die!". She screamed hitting my face.

"Because I fucking love you Beyoncé that's why I didn't let you die, you can't die I would die too you can't just make that choice what about me huh?! You don't love me!?".

She stared at me before looking at her hands as tears silently ran down her face. "I-I'm sorry". Turning my head when she tried to grab my face I got up ignoring everyone's stares walking out the door.

>>>

Turning the car off I wiped my tears before getting out the car. Walking into the grave yard I stopped at my mother's. Dropping to my knees I kissed it not caring if it was dirty or not.

"Hey mom, long time no see huh?". I lowly said trying to stop crying but I couldn't.

I was 10 years old when my mother killed her self, my father was an abuser a alcoholic a monster all rolled into one. I guess my mother couldn't take it anymore, I could of saved her but she begged me to let her go so I did ignoring how sad I would become.

After she died my brother took all the angry and hate onto me, I vowed if I ever had a wife I would always protect them, never hurt them and love them until my last breath.

In a way Beyoncé was my wife, she was truly the one person I loved.

"Mommy, I miss you so much I wish I could see you more one time". Getting no response I went on with my story telling how about Beyoncé, my jobs, my every day life before I saw the sun rising.

Getting up I dusted my pants off before wiping the tears.

>>>

Closing the front door I went straight upstairs I knew everyone was probably sleep. I really didn't feel like talking to anymore.

I knew in a way I shouldn't of yelled and blew up on Beyoncé but I was more hurt then angry, that she would leave me. I couldn't live without her it may sound crazy but she was my everything. My other half, my bestfriend.

Getting into the shower I stayed in until my fingers we're wrinkling. Changing into some shorts I closed my door walking to Beyoncé's room.

Since she had no door I walked in seeing the tv on. Going on the other side of the bed I slowly got in. Gently pulling her on top of me she kept staring ahead of looking at me.

Grabbing her face with my hands she focused on me before she laid her head on my chest.

"I-I'm so sorry, I just miss it you know,  I can't ever do anything right". She whispered as I pulled her closer feeling her shaking.

"It's not your fault, you scared me today I thought I really lost you". Running my hand through her hair I felt her breathing even out as I kissed her hair wiping my tears.

 Running my hand through her hair I felt her breathing even out as I kissed her hair wiping my tears

It's almost 11 and I'm still woke omg