𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Beyoncé POV...
2 weeks later...

Putting my shoes on I grabbed my purse and keys. Slowly opening the door I closed it softly before slowly walking downstairs, It's only been two weeks and Aiden won't let me out his sight I was a bit tired of him.

A lot tired of him...

Opening the door it was slammed closed as I jumped holding my chest turning around.

"Where are you going?". He asked as sighed in frustration.

"Beyoncé? Don't act like you can't hear me now". He spat grabbing my chin.

How didn't I hear him? He acting like Batman and shit...

"I wanted to go to the mall and get some things". I finally said gazing into his eyes.

"Give me ten minutes". He said as I nodded in defeat,

"Don't act like that you know the rules". He said as I resisted the urge to trip his batman having ass.

>>>

"Don't you have enough bags?". Aiden stressed as I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Let's go put these bags in the car then I'm gonna help you". I said interlocking our hands.

"What do I need help with? I'm supposed to help with not letting anyone hurt you". He said as I ignored him stopping at the car.

>>>

Staring at the foot locker signed, I looked over my shoulder at him. "Footlocker?". He asked as I smiled grabbing his arm.

"Why are we in here for?". He asked as I picked out some Jordans.

"Can we get a size 14?". I asked the worker he nodded walking towards the back.

"You need a make over honestly, I'm sick of you wearing suits I bet you wear them to bed don't you?". He laughed  pinching my side. "Don't do that". I whined rubbing my side.

"Here you go babygirl". He said licking his lips as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Thank you". Grabbing the boxes I handed them to Aiden as he looked at them.

"Babygirl you need some shoes?". The worker asked as I turned around to face him.

"No, but I do need you to ring all these shoes up for him thank you". I said standing up.

"For who? White boy right here?". He asked as a few people laughed.

"This your boyfriend babygirl?". He asked, his eyes knitted together in confusion.

"First, stop calling her babygirl, and yes she is my girl now hurry up and ring these up". Aiden said pulling me into his side.

The worker stared a bit longer before turning around walking towards the register, cutting my eyes at Theo I pushed him away from me.

"You better chill". I whispered over my shoulder.

"You better feed me". He whispered back as I grabbed the bags.

"After I get you some clothes then we can get something to eat deal?". I asked turning around when he didn't answer.

Snatching his phone out my hand he looked at me before putting me over his shoulders.

"Put me down Aiden! I'm so sick of you doing this shit". I shouted hitting his back.

>>>

Sitting across from Aiden as he ate his pizza I ate another spoonful of rice.

"Is this seat taken?". Looking up it was the worker from footlocker.

"Yes it is". Aiden said as I giggled looking down at my food.

"How? When there isn't anyone here". He asked again as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go baby". I said pushing my chair out.

"Alright baby, lets go". He said before I felt a sting on my behind.

"Did you just slap my ass Aiden?". I whispered glaring at him.

He only nodded pulling me into him.

"He wouldn't stop eyeing you so I'm being the good bodyguard by guarding your body". He said with a toothless smile.

"Whatever boy". I said mushing his head.

 I said mushing his head