Spencer handed me one. "i don't want to lose control."

"Alison you need it. You are dying." I nodded and opened it. I sucked it down.

I felt dizzy. I started wobbling. "Ali! spence come on!"

Me and spence walked back in and i fell into emily's arms. Spencer held aria in her arms.

After a while i felt emily shaking me. "ALISON! ALISON WAKE UP!" i shot up and i was pouring out sweat.

"Alison are you okay?" emily asked.

I nodded "yeah just a bad dream."

Emily held me and put her hand on my forehead, "god ali you're burning up!"

"I'm fine em really." I could tell she didn't believe me but she let it go.

"Guys we should go find hanna, the sun will rise in a few hours." I looked at the clock. 4 am we've been up for a really long time. "Okay ali come on." I nodded. I stood up and fell back down and everything went black.

Emily pov

"ALISON!" i ran to alison and picked her up. I carried her upstairs and put her on my bed. Spencer and aria followed.

"What the hell happened?!" i said.

I looked back at ali and gasped. Her sleeve was up and her arms was res and purple. Her veins were popping up all over the place and it was big.

"Spencer what happened to her!" spencer looked at me sadly. "Umm..." i grabbed her

"SPENCER!"

"Okay okay! it happened last night."

"What happened last night?!"

"When she was helping hanna...she-she got bit." spencer started tearing up. "But-t-that means that she's gonna-" i was tearing up.

"Yeah she's dying em." I broke down and aria teared up. "Spencer! We have to look for a cure!" Aria yelled. "em wanna come?" spencer asked softly.

"No i'm staying here." They nodded and left. Alison was pale and sweating. I broke down. I held her hand. "Please ali don't die."

I felt ali moving. "Ali my baby" i stroked her hair and she gulped. "Hey what- what happened?"

"You passed out babe. Spencer told me."

Ali looked down. "I told her not to..."

I looked at her and she was sweaty and gulping the air. "Ali you should've told me. you can't-you can't die. There has to be a cure. aria and spencer are looking a-" i was cut off by ali chuckling.

"What's so funny?" i asked.

"You! emily there is no cure! i'm dying! hanna bit me!" ali cried out. There was a knock on the door.

"What are you doing here?" i said harshly. "Spencer and aria found me. They told me what happened. I am so sorry alison! please forgive me!"

Hanna started crying and i walked up to her and smacked her across the face.

"You do NOT deserve forgiveness! She is DYING because YOU bit her!" i screamed at her.

"Emily. Stop please. She couldn't help it." alison sqeaked out.

I looked over to her and she was very weak. She nodded and i stepped to the side. Hanna ran over to alison and hugged her lightly. "Alison i am so sorry! i never wanted that to happen. I am so so sorry." alison smiled weakly and reached for hanna's hand.