Mentally Unstable

Styles

Staring across the room nothing seemed to matter anymore. My whole just went down the drain as if someone had just flushed it all away.

The guy I love, Derek, just broke my heart by doing the unthinkable. I thought he really loved me.

Trying to get up was hard. I could still feel the numb tingle feeling going through my hands and feet making it hard to control them. I stumbled and fell a lot trying to regain my stance. Falling down again I started to cry.

"Why would he do this?"

Mumbling a question I had no answer to I decided to just lay there and clutch my face with hands an curl up in a ball.

I laid there for hours and finally fell asleep after the second hour.

Waking up felt better. I could move my body and actually feel the things around me. I stood up and walked to the mirror.

Pale horrid skin surfaced on the mirror. I could see I looked like a ghost. My clothes were buttoned and unharmed, but my body is the one who suffered from all of this.

A place in my heart tells me it was real and I was actually cheated on, but my head denies it.

A tear streams down my face again and falls off my face and hits the floor. Looking down to were it fell I could see the blood smudges on the ground behind me from where I laid just a minute ago.

I searched my body and just as it was healing and closing up I saw where it came from. It was come from where I had cut.

Knowing something was really wrong with me I did the dumbest thing and called Derek.

He picke up and I heard him shush someone in the back ground.

"Yeah babe."

Derek didn't sound so sure in what he just said to me. Like it hurt him to say it.

I hung up and turned off my phone.

Going to the closet in snooped around and found what I was looking for and grabbed the box beside it. Closing it I headed out the door with my dad's shotgun and bullets.

I'm going to take back what the fuck is mine.