Getting What I Want

Chris

Derek decided to detour around the area and swing back around to my house after he dropped off styles.

"You know you circled my house agian?"

"I did?"

"I guess since it's a new place I guess I'm confused on where to look."

He stifled a little giggle. Almost as like a flirty giggle.

"I was wondering Chris, I'm kinda thirsty, can I come in and get some water?"

I could feel the bulge I already had increase even more to where It just wanted to pop.

"Yeah, sure."

Derek

Entering his house I could feel my sexual intensity go up. I could feel my penis unwrap and flip straight up ready to bust through the zipper.

Chris ran off into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water.

"Here you go!"

He stepped over the carpet towards me but slipped and fell against my chest.

I couldn't keep still so I flipped and hit my back on the ground.

I looked at Chris but I didn't see him. I saw styles. I leaned and kissed his lips taking him in as mine and making his lips mine.

Styles

Walking up the stairs my arm became very sensitive to the touch so I switched the side my backpack was on. I thought it would help but it didn't.

I could feel my heart race and my world spin around and instantly I was hard in my pants.

What is going on! I thought aloud in my head.

My head began to spin and my vision blurred and then a strong pang of anger hit me and made me scream.

I could feel anger pulse through me and then it followed with an intense pain.

I couldn't move all I could do was tear up. I was paralyzed.

My eyes flipped back and felt a pulse hit me and then I was seeing again.
But I was kissing Derek.

It didn't feel like it though. It was like I was numb to his touch. I looked up at the mirror in front of me.

I felt betrayal and I felt used.

I was in Chris's body. And so was Derek. Well a part of him was.

I want to know what u guys think! Please comment and like. I want to know ur opinions!