Feeling Something Funny

Styles

I couldn't put my finger on it, but ever since the hospital visit thingy my arm has been killing me. It's all healed up in all and sometimes it don't hurt, but there's occasions like today in school when I was sitting beside Chris it started to burn and twitch. It felt like someone had a knife in arm and was just twisting about in there.

I had to Ignore it. Maybe it's just the affects of cutting your arms wide open with a razor and almost bleeding to death. Or maybe there's a vein that's not healed!

I dialed up Derek and called.

I could here the rings but he never once picked up.

He's probably sucking Chris's little skinny ass dick in his bed.

I should of known.

Starting to walk out of the parking lot of the school and towards home I felt something brush up against the side of my leg that was metal and solid.

I turned around and was surprised to see Derek right there in his black mustang. I think it's a 1998 model.

"Need a ride?"

I smiled and I jumped in his car.

"Hey and I hope you don't mind, but your friend Chris said he needed a ride so I said I would. Does that bother you?"

I looked to the back seat and there he was.

With his blonde hair just waving in front of me. And his brown eyes staring directly at me with a smile on his face.

"No I don't mind at all."

I turned around quick ad sat down.

I was not happy with Derek. I'm going to kill him.