The Secret

High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

-Clarity by Zedd ft. The foxes

Styles
"Are we alone? Cause you know how I feel about this stuff styles. If we get caught I will be embarrassed."

"Trust me Derek. No one is here. Well, at this time of night. Plus, can't you sense when someone's near? Remember you have Wolf powers."

"Yeah. I know, and when did you get so smart?"

"Don't forget the sexy part." I gleamed over at Derek with a sly smile.

"Okay, Smexy."

Did he really just combine those two words? I hate the combination of words, but when he does it. It's different.

"So, Derek baby, are you just going to stand over there or are you gunna claim your prize and kiss me already?"

That's all it took. That's when he took me. Up against the wall of a darkened alley. I wish...he grabbed my face and teased the side of my mouth with his mustache whiskers before he began to suck on my bottom lip.

God, it's so hard not to reply to one of his kisses. They make the insides of my stomach flourish with butterflies. Then the bird down downstairs want to fly up into his mouth, but I'll save that for another night.

"Your getting better at kissing styles. Your not like you first were with the sissy kisses. Your manning up. Soon you might be able to handle the full course."

"I think, I could take it Derek. What is it? Like six inches?"

I smiled and looked into his eyes. I got it right on the dot. I could tell.

"You will just have to come over one day and find out for yourself."

"Tomorrow good for you, Derek."

"No, you horny Sasquatch. I'll tell you when I'm ready. Cause I'm pretty sure your seventeen still."

"So it shouldn't matter. No one will know I promise."

"Styles, really? You can wait. For now I'm going to like teasing you till your eighteen next month."

"Okay, but you promise that it will be a birthday gift."

"You'll see styles. Maybe I'll wait till a week after your party."

"You will see baby. I'm going to make sure I sabotage you so badly. I do have a speedo. And I do look sexy in it. And if you saw the package that comes with it I would be a nonvirgin in point two seconds."

"Now that's a sight to see. I think I can wait though. After all we are gunna be together until we die. Which will be an eternity since I'm going to protect you till I die."

I turned my gaze up to his lips as his hands caressed the sides of my hips. I stare at his lips and back up to his eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me again."

He came and crashed his lips down on mine and suckled every last breathe in my body. I could feel him wanting more, but before he went further he backed away.

"I think it's time to go. Scott and me are suppose to go meet up with my dad at the police station and then leave there and go get us some burgers."

"Take care babe."

He gave me a final kiss before he ran off out of the tunnel and onto the road and disappearing into late night traffic. I love him. I wonder if he feels the same?