Chris's View

Sitting beside styles was pissing him off I could just tell.
Derek could barely tell by my aroma. I'm surprised he didn't smell the blood I had just drunk from his boyfriend. That's right. I drunk styles blood while he was in the hospital.
I didn't drink his blood through my mouth though.
I implanted a blood drainer transporter in his arm. As long as that thing sucks on his blood and spurts it off on the blood sputter I have injected in my heart when I was made I can drain his energy and his touch and feels. So then it will be like Derek is fucking me, touching me, and loving me.
And then poor old styles just goes numb and has no idea what happens.
You could say vampire, but my race is of a different origin. I'm called a drainer.
We have a history of being called witches and vampires, but we are too sneaky to be caught because of astro plain.
It's where I can slip into a slower time and get away from people or drama.
I can't stay longer than a few minutes though or I risk getting caught between the fabric of time this ripping my body to shreds and sucking my soul out of existence.

Please everyone show this book some support but go show my other book I'm doing some love too. And please comment your opinions on what u think of Chris. The after that go comment and like my other book.
The Flutona Virus