That Dirty Mind

Derek

Looking at the sun had always bothered my eyes cause of it being to bright, but I think I have found someone who shines brighter.

Looking over to my side I could see his shining little smile coming towards me out of the clinic.

Sometimes I wonder how our relationship even started. I can't remember when I had even started liking guys.

I grazed over the concrete and sped walk to hug him.

"So glad to have you out."

He was weak when he embraced me. He needs some real food in his system.

"How does a hamburger with real meat sound to you."

"Why eat that when I already have some right here."

He gestured to my crotch with his hand and rested it right on my shaft.

Shit- oh god...

I looked down and then back to his eyes. There was real desire behind his eyes.

"One double quater-pounder coming right up."

"The only place your coming is in me."

He came off with that remarks so fast and I had barely noticed he had already unzipped me out of my pants and holding me in his hand. I practically fixing to lose my load right then and there.

"We need to get to my house and finish this there babe, and gosh you've got the sexiest mind."

I grabbed him up and threw him up in his seat in my car and ran to the other side.

I need to hurry cause I knew I had to have him now. It was like a life or death situation for me.

"You gunna drive with that popping out Derek?"

Looking down I had forgotten to zip back up the zipper he had undone.

"I guess I can treat it like a stick shift. Shall, we?" He latched around and leaned it forward and and smiled. "Let's go before you cum now."

"I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!"

Wow, he has gotten a dirty mind now. And I love it. I guess he learnt from the best.