Waking Up

Styles

Reality shifted around like murky water being hit with a rock.

My eyes took a while to fix and focus on one area. It was still dizzy though.

I could make out the cry of someone in the room.

Someone's cry I wasn't use to or even heard of.

Looking over to my right I saw a chair containing a man in it. My eyes fixed on him and gave me a solid clue to who it was.

Derek.

Derek

Loving him feels so good but, the pain and the tears aren't worth it.

I say that every time till I raise up and see his chest rise up and down and see that his face has this pale fluorescent glow.

Why can't love be simpler?

"You really love me?"

That voice broke through the silence and hit me like a ton of bricks.

I came up with a jolt and ran to his bed with tears streaking my face still.

"Yes! Yes, I do styles! And wait how did u hear my question? I didn't speak it."

"When you started to kiss me you put your body up to mine and said a little oath before you mated with me. I'm your mate now."

********************

Hey guys can you please comment what u feel about the story? An what it lacks and what it needs?

I'm really hoping to make a story that I can please my audience with.

Thanks for the feedback. 😃