C31

Fake Love.

Taehyung

Two hours had passed and Eunna wasn't home yet. I had been waiting for so long. I had even finished a jag of tea while waiting for her. She made worried to death right now.

Sighing, I crossed my legs then looked down at the time on my phone. It was almost 8 p.m. Where did she go this late?

"Are you waiting for Eunna? " Grandma asked me from behind. I turned to her just to spot that she was all dressed up in a nice dress. I smiled. "Yeah, what takes her so long to come back? "

Grandma laughed while patting my back. "You don't have to worry about her. She knows how to take care of herself. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be back in a few minutes. " She told me to stop worrying. But I couldn't do as she said.

I was scared if anything happens to her and I wasn't there to help. And why did she doesn't want to bring me along with her? I know she was going to meet her friend but at least I can give her a company.

"Grandma, " I licked my dry lips. "Who's her friend? She's meeting a guy or a girl? " I tended to ask her those questions that was crossing on my mind.

"Eunna didn't say anything to me. I don't know who she's meeting right now. But if she meets her old friend, then it might be Namjoon. He's the only friend she has here. They went to the same school. " She answered.

Oh.

"Btw, I'm going to meet my friend now. Can you watch the house for me? I won't be long."

"Um, sure. Okay. " I nodded.

Another hour had passed and still, no sign of Eunna. Where had she been? Did she runs away? Probably.

I couldn't just stay at home and do nothing knowing that she might be in danger. She had never go out for this long. It really makes me worry sick.

I stood up from my seat then looked around to see if grandma was already home. She asked me to take care of her house while she's gone but at the same time, I wanted to go out and find Eunna.

I was trapped in this situation. Trying my best to think for a solution, I finally got an idea. Thank God there was someone who's living next door. I can ask them to watch the house when I'm out.

Author

Anger, frustrate, mad and so many emotions were hunting the girl who just got to know the hurtful truth— about the guy she had starts to love. But after knowing what he had done, she would probably stop loving him because— he had been lying to her all this time.

The words Jungkook said to her were hard to accept. She couldn't help herself but to burst into tears right in front of Jungkook. Feeling ashamed by her sudden action, she ran away from him to calm herself down.

She wanted to be alone and took some time to think about what Jungkook told her. "It makes sense now, " her tears was rolling down from her cheeks, making her to look miserable and messy. There were people around her who were walking pass but they didn't bother to ask her. She could feel some of them were throwing dirty looks on her but at this point, she couldn't care about them. Her heart was breaking each seconds and aching so hard.

The feeling of her heart clenching everytime she breathes in was damaging her. She was frustrated, devastated and hurt. It was hard to believe that Taehyung really did that. But Jungkook showed her proves.